Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

IMG_1957.gif

Hope they are as easy as copping in 2019...because they was simple. Hit ea and on release, as well as at a few local spots.
my local FTL and Champs had numerous pairs leftover day after release

whether people didn't pick up their raffle wins or people didn't enter raffle for sizes leftover

same with infrared VI's

Maybe shock drop today but doubt it.

It's still crazy to me that people can find these stock numbers via SNKRS.

It's still crazy to me that people can find these stock numbers via SNKRS.
I always wondered about this. How can anyone outside of Nike see this information?

I will say there have been times when certain sizes had zero stock on SNKRS (my size 14 many times) and that has actually been reflected in the leaked stock numbers. So I do believe it to a certain extent.

How reliable is Solesavy?
Im still gonna be ready today and tomorrow because I’m not sure how reliable they are. They had a New Balance 990v6 on their drops app as slated to release tomorrow, but all info shows it released back in September and it is now gone off the app. Additionally they say the Bred V is releasing on Feb 14 which is definitely not true. But they seem to be very confident in saying no shock drop.

Im still gonna be ready today and tomorrow because I’m not sure how reliable they are. They had a New Balance 990v6 on their drops app as slated to release tomorrow, but all info shows it released back in September and it is now gone off the app. Additionally they say the Bred V is releasing on Feb 14 which is definitely not true. But they seem to be very confident in saying no shock drop.
So if the shock drop don't happen this week, there's not going to be a shock drop right?

Isn't solesavy Canada based? So they behind a couple days.....

Back
Top Bottom