Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

I don’t get your question bro, respectfully.

Never in my years of following shoes have I seen Jays/Nikes come factory laced like that. Never.

However, when you see known fakes (not these ones yall passin as legits) they 95% come laced over like that.

Go check your favorite fake site, I bet you they laced like that.

Might be an exception or 2 I don’t know about. I’m not perfect.

IMG_1484.gif

I don’t get your question bro, respectfully.

Never in my years of following shoes have I seen Jays/Nikes come factory laced like that. Never.

However, when you see known fakes (not these ones yall passin as legits) they 95% come laced over like that.

Go check your favorite fake site, I bet you they laced like that.

Might be an exception or 2 I don’t know about. I’m not perfect.
I don’t follow or pay attention to fakes like that, so I don’t know how they come laced.

You’re right that legit Jordans don’t come laced like that.

My question is, why would a fake factory make such an obvious and easy to fix mistake?

Why are they laced like that in the picture? I don’t know, I’m not asking to make a point, I really want to know. But “because they are fakes” doesn’t make a lot of sense to me.

My question is, why would a fake factory make such an obvious and easy to fix mistake?

Why are they laced like that in the picture? I don’t know, I’m not asking to make a point, I really want to know. But “because they are fakes” doesn’t make a lot of sense to me.

I dont know what kind of answer you’re looking for to be honest.

I’m only going off of what I see, with a little common sense.

And I don’t understand why anyone who is only taking pictures of a DS shoe, would re lace them.

Why fake factories lace them like that, I don’t know bro, I wonder the same thing.

Once I see that lacing I turn away

No problems to me with this BC4 as long as the shape is right. But the WC3 still takes it. Really the only "aged" shoe I can accept.

Back
Top Bottom