Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

Yeah I called it

If they were not gonna be aged, the leather change was the obvious thing they would switch up

Obvious?

They didn’t switch up the leather on the 3s they just dropped
They other re-imagined shoes that didn't use the aged look had material changes

So once it was rumored no aged look, the material changes seemed like the obvious thing

Like the Patent Chicago 1s. Upcoming Royals I believe are gonna be suede.

Leather might not be too bad. If I remember correctly there was a laser bred 4 retro in the mid 2000’s and everyone complained but they still sold out instantly. Probably will happen again.

I’ll reserve judgement until I see actual pictures. I wouldn’t mind a pair of bred 4’s to wear so if they don’t look too bad maybe I’ll scoop them up.

So basically these…Just with red and NA on the back…🤷‍♂️

1680187255658.jpeg

So basically these…Just with red and NA on the back…🤷‍♂️

1680187255658.jpeg

them joints are fire, the "leather" was soft and plush

I said it then and I'll say it now, I would not mind them dropping a black/red version and hopefully that's what we're getting

Also doesnt hurt that I have a DS 2019 black cement chilling, so I guess I'm in no rush for another retro of those

Most likely out on these too. I just hate the way those 2019 violate my pinky toe. Maybe I should change the soles or re-lace them

Leather might not be too bad. If I remember correctly there was a laser bred 4 retro in the mid 2000’s and everyone complained but they still sold out instantly. Probably will happen again.

I’ll reserve judgement until I see actual pictures. I wouldn’t mind a pair of bred 4’s to wear so if they don’t look too bad maybe I’ll scoop them up.
Black motorsport is come to mind. Those were a solid retro+. While not og materials, I think these will look good.

Back
Top Bottom