Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

Was thinking just now and yoooo stg...a reimagined black infrared 6 would go hard. Give it the same leather the Marvin the Martian 7s had. That soft leather jacket material.

I know this is not a popular sentiment but this is how the OG's should have been done from the jump (Black Cement III's anyone?). Flame on...
Any time that a retro is made better than the original, it should be applauded. A lot of sneaker guys are really weird in that they get so stuck on some things and will die on a hill for it. Perfect example is the Wizards J3 PE. Many guys refused to buy them bc no Nike Air on heel. The shoes Mike wore didnt even have that. I'll never get it nor do I even care to.

I can’t wait for these most definitely wearing these for my bday trip in February.
IMG_5102.jpeg

IMG_5103.jpeg

IMG_5105.jpeg

I know this is not a popular sentiment but this is how the OG's should have been done from the jump (Black Cement III's anyone?). Flame on...
There was a suede BC 3 sample out there (correct me if I am wrong), so don’t be too surprised if they go that route next.

I think that's the reimagined perspective on these; the OGs probably had an all leather sample, and all of the other OG colorways were all leather. I don't mind these; just don't need them.

Every white Jordan colorway from 4-8 came used leather. Every black pair came in nubuck. Can’t remember the reason, but I do faintly recall MJ wanted shoes that broke in more easily since he wanted to wear a new pair every game. Might have something to do with that.

You might be on to something because technically the Bred 4s had an OG version in leather for '89, but only in child size.
PXL_20210115_174050977.NIGHT_2.jpg
PXL_20210115_174217114.NIGHT_2.jpg

I remember the 6s came out when I was in the 8th grade and a kid wore like a size 5. His black infrareds were leather and the infrared was more neon pink.

Back
Top Bottom