Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

1000010768.png

I'm still out.

If I think I can flip them for something else I might try to cop. I still haven't worn my 2019 Bred's either.

The trade bait defense is also a classic NT excuse to cop. Gotta love it. I’m looking forward to the release day posts of “I just wanted to see if I could cop off the app. I didn’t even want them honestly.”

I’m excited for February.

The trade bait defense is also a classic NT excuse to cop. Gotta love it. I’m looking forward to the release day posts of “I just wanted to see if I could cop off the app. I didn’t even want them honestly.”

I’m excited for February.

When I cop and trade them I will post results (if it's feasible).

I have zero qualms changing opinions on a shoe. It happens. What's going to happen if I do :rofl:

When I cop and trade them I will post results (if it's feasible).

I have zero qualms changing opinions on a shoe. It happens. What's going to happen if I do :rofl:

I don’t think anybody is upset about the turn, at least I hope people have better things to worry about. It’s just funny that it’s like clockwork every release.

It’s just as funny that people get upset that it’s mentioned like they are being called bad people for changing their minds.

It’s not that serious.

I don’t think anybody is upset about the turn, at least I hope people have better things to worry about. It’s just funny that it’s like clockwork every release.

It’s just as funny that people get upset that it’s mentioned like they are being called bad people for changing their minds.

It’s not that serious.

I see shoes and flip on them all the time.

Especially with how bad leaks look, it's not a big deal at least to me.

In regards to the "Reimagined" series and more specifically the Bred 4s, the big negative outlook on materials, colors, etc being changed I don't understand. Why isn't the negative outlook given for these
Screenshot_20231109_140040_Chrome.jpg

download (4).jpeg

I scrolled IG and even saw a post saying the only leather 4s that are acknowledged are the Lasers.

Is it because it's new? Ten years from now, will these be considered grails due to nostalgia, because in all honesty the Laser 4s were not considered classic upon first release.

In regards to the "Reimagined" series and more specifically the Bred 4s, the big negative outlook on materials, colors, etc being changed I don't understand. Why isn't the negative outlook given for these

download (4).jpeg

I scrolled IG and even saw a post saying the only leather 4s that are acknowledged are the Lasers.

Is it because it's new? Ten years from now, will these be considered grails due to nostalgia, because in all honesty the Laser 4s were not considered classic upon first release.

No one ever likes the present day and always romanticize about the past. I’ve seen it happen time and time again with NBA uniforms. Nobody liked the acid wash Nets, teal Pistons and Raptors Barney jerseys when they dropped, but fast forward 25 years and people calling em classics. Lol. Humans are weird.

download (4).jpeg

People trashed the BIN23s when images first surfaced. Those were plush. I wish I still had my pair. If the leather on the 4s are half as buttery as those we will be blessed.

Would I rather have a 1.1 of the 4s I remember from my childhood? Yes…but I’m happy with these. I don’t think I attach myself to things like that anymore.

People trashed the BIN23s when images first surfaced. Those were plush. I wish I still had my pair. If the leather on the 4s are half as buttery as those we will be blessed.
I had a pair of those. They were great. Only one thing I didn’t like about them and it’s how they did the netting part.

I'm not buying these

I was planning to before but what I've seen changed my mind

If you like them, cool, buy what you like.

I know dudes that throw money at anything JB puts out, and get mad at reading valid criticisms, like to think everyone who complains decides to cop in the end

Maybe that is true sometimes, but not everyone wastes their money on **** they feel doesn't hit the mark

This shoe is one of those instances for me

For the people that like them, enjoy them

Back
Top Bottom