Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

IMG_1789.gif

IMG_1790.gif

IMG_1791.gif

They need to get better people to host the livestreams :sick:

Mr. Foamer Simpson or Nightwing are more knowledgeable than the hosts they choose

Jinx was good on the Nike reveal stream, but I don't know if it would really benefit from a particularly knowledgeable host. It's 99% scripted anyway.

Another reason being on the fence for these reimagined 4's for me has been the on feet videos on YouTube of the Reps. Just as much has it been the different quality and shapes, it has also been how and what I've seen reviewers wearing with them. Finally someone provided a various lace-up and pant alongside them.

Bred 4s are one of the OGs that never did anything for me even if I thought they were ok looking. These reimagined joints are horrendous tho, this cw looks terrible in leather
I'm honestly shocked this thread gets as much traction as it does. The suede might be my favorite aspect of Bred 4s.

I know people are thirsty for an updated 4 shape after the SB but this ain't it.

It's ironic to me that some people are excited about the leather like these didn't drop a couple years back.

air-jordan-4-black-royal-official-1.jpg

I'm honestly shocked this thread gets as much traction as it does. The suede might be my favorite aspect of Bred 4s.

I know people are thirsty for an updated 4 shape after the SB but this ain't it.

It's ironic to me that some people are excited about the leather like these didn't drop a couple years back.

these were nice in hand though

Crazy how your favorite part ain’t part of the black cement IVs lol
But I get what you mean.

I actually meant the grey part in the front. Idk if that's still called the midsole.

Ah, yes, mine developed a slight yellow tint. All of these sneakers have that problem eventually. That motivates me to make sure I wear and enjoy everything; otherwise after a long time you go to take out a sneaker and it looks like crap and you can't even resell it for decent money b/c of the deterioration. Unless someone is an avid collector who wants specific versions forever, it's just a waste. That's why I've been offloading ones I like a lot but rarely get to. If they lasted forever I'd keep everything.

Ah, yes, mine developed a slight yellow tint. All of these sneakers have that problem eventually. That motivates me to make sure I wear and enjoy everything; otherwise after a long time you go to take out a sneaker and it looks like crap and you can't even resell it for decent money b/c of the deterioration. Unless someone is an avid collector who wants specific versions forever, it's just a waste. That's why I've been offloading ones I like a lot but rarely get to. If they lasted forever I'd keep everything.
Gotta keep moving product if it’s lying around

Back
Top Bottom