Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

I’ve seen about 3-4 people rocking Travis Scott lows this past week. I just assume everyone’s rocking fakes now. My apologies if yours are real and you paid resale for em. Because again, I’m just lumping you into the same pile as people rocking fakes. Lol.

I’m not advocating that people go out and buy fakes, by the way. Moreso the fact that people who rock fakes are ruining things for everyone else.

I’ve seen about 3-4 people rocking Travis Scott lows this past week. I just assume everyone’s rocking fakes now. My apologies if yours are real and you paid resale for em. Because again, I’m just lumping you into the same pile as people rocking fakes. Lol.

I’m not advocating that people go out and buy fakes, by the way. Moreso the fact that people who rock fakes are ruining things for everyone else.

Ruining what? I call for more disruption to big corporate brands. These factories who make these reps are literally using the same materials as the retails use. I’m not turning my eye on folks who watch/stream bootleg movies, download bootleg music, etc. Buy what you like, do what you like, but most importantly, mind your business.

Ruining what? I call for more disruption to big corporate brands. These factories who make these reps are literally using the same materials as the retails use. I’m not turning my eye on folks who watch/stream bootleg movies, download bootleg music, etc. Buy what you like, do what you like, but most importantly, mind your business.
“Tell me you wear fakes without telling me you wear fakes.”

I used to care way more, but now it's whatever. As long as all MY shoes are authentic, I really don't care :lol:
Reps did ruin the hobby due the fact that people are out here selling high quality fakes at authentic resell prices, scamming people that don't know any better. Also those weirdos that sell reps on StockX and GOAT.
That's foul.

“Tell me you wear fakes without telling me you wear fakes.”

And I also tell people that ask that they are reps… with 0 shame. I have reps and retails in my collection. Only issue I have is the retails cost more and the quality on reps are the same. :lol: I would NEVER be a brand loyalist unless they are paying ME to wear it. A LOT OF PEOPLE DON’T DISCERN HOW LOW SELF WORTH + CORPORATE MARKETING WORKS.

Last edited:
They leave out the discussion about how he has a “legit” pair or the buyer just doesn’t care? 😂

He has a point. People on NT are too comfortable with reps and fakes now. You see it in the basketball thread how people are talking about some "godkiller" reps being better than official nike products and etc.

That would never fly on the old NT ezboard days. These new kids fresh out their mothers wombs talking about reps are better now smh
That’s all I’m tryna say…

folk real comfortable these days 🤔

Girl sizes actually looking good.
1000047946.jpg

1000047945.jpg

Seems like all the mom & pop shops just got their shipment of "early" reimagineds today. Seeing stores in NYC, Chicago, Detroit, etc post today.

Back in the early to mid 2000s we used to love clowning the overseas fake Jordan websites. I mean, i LOVED it. The colorways that looked like toddlers chose them. The absurdedness of how they made classic Jordans look like total mockeries. And for only $60! And full size run!

And then Jordan Brand slowly became this. They took a shoe such as the 4 and turned that famous canvas into 1,000 different colorways with no regard for really anything. Other than the excuse of "our current staff has no idea how to make new Jordans cool so we must go back to the well and use our old blueprints to pay our bills."

Throw in the utter disregard for shape, materials, and history - yet putting the official "Air Jordan 4" name on the box, and I started to see why certain people turned and said fakes that appear real are fine by me, or are comparable to the fugazi stuff JB is coming out with next spring. I can't do it, but this is what it's turned to now and honest to god nearly 35 years later and we are still debating proper toes and heights which means if you find somethin that suits you then just roll with it and do you. It isn't your fault. Or in other words

1351563118328_9621395(1).png

Back
Top Bottom