Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

I’ve seen about 3-4 people rocking Travis Scott lows this past week. I just assume everyone’s rocking fakes now. My apologies if yours are real and you paid resale for em. Because again, I’m just lumping you into the same pile as people rocking fakes. Lol.

I’m not advocating that people go out and buy fakes, by the way. Moreso the fact that people who rock fakes are ruining things for everyone else.
Now you know what it’s like to wear a Rolex.

The jersey threads here on NT? Straight up lies being told :lol:

fake jersey.jpg

fake kobes.jpg

Straight up facts being told. No ducktales. Maybe it's because you're new to NT and didn't see the posts.

Would have taken dude less clicks to see for himself if they were legit vs posting here to ask. Everyone wants to be spoonfed information nowadays.

i got send a rep a long time ago. And just could not wear them and had to send them back.. I will say anyone that has over 100 shoes or more in there collection there is a possibility you do have a fake. And don’t even know about it.

i got send a rep a long time ago. And just could not wear them and had to send them back.. I will say anyone that has over 100 shoes or more in there collection there is a possibility you do have a fake. And don’t even know about it.
I dunno, I’m pretty thorough in checking my stuff and anything of high value I usually got from a retailer or manufacturer. I’ve never found it that tough to avoid fakes although I can recall some shady characters proposing trades with them.

I’ve seen about 3-4 people rocking Travis Scott lows this past week. I just assume everyone’s rocking fakes now. My apologies if yours are real and you paid resale for em. Because again, I’m just lumping you into the same pile as people rocking fakes. Lol.

I’m not advocating that people go out and buy fakes, by the way. Moreso the fact that people who rock fakes are ruining things for everyone else.
How come no one ever assumes the person wearing them got their pair for retail, and it’s only a $175 pair of shoes? I own 4 pairs of TS 1s and 3 was for retail. I hate how the world is now, because something is “expensive”, it must be fake. I guess I gotta keep the receipts in the stash pocket

Last edited:
How come no one ever assumes the person wearing them got their pair for retail, and it’s only a $175 pair of shoes? I own 4 pairs of TS 1s and 3 was for retail. I hate how the world is note, because something is “expensive”, it must be fake. I guess I gotta keep the receipts in the stash pocket
I get that. I hit on the Olive Lows last year from a boutique for retail. I guess nowadays people just assume fake bc of the high demand.

The hot takes on this forum are becoming BOILING takes, lol.

96 Bred 11 > 2019 Bred 11 >>>>>>>>> 2001 Bred 11. 2019’s over 2001’s all day every day and twice on friggin Sundays. Same with Concords.

The small details absolutely matter. The white rands on the 96’ and 2019 make the shoe.
What about 2012 breds?

Back
Top Bottom