Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

No ****ing shot they sit. People always say that about every retro and it continues not to happen. Retro might be wrong word šŸ˜‚
Reimagined royals went on saleā€¦but I suspect since these are 4s, these wonā€™t.

That said, 2019s weā€™re a legitimately easy cop so I donā€™t think theyā€™ll sit but maybe youā€™ll be able to go in store and actually feel them and try them on?

Reimagined royals went on saleā€¦but I suspect since these are 4s, these wonā€™t.

That said, 2019s weā€™re a legitimately easy cop so I donā€™t think theyā€™ll sit but maybe youā€™ll be able to go in store and actually feel them and try them on?

Royals went on sale because everyone really hated the change and if the million pair production numbers are true, they vastly over produced them.

These actually look great with leather, with a classic model and tax season...

These will not sit. And if they do I'd be happy.

I just want 1 pair. Since they are black leather, they should hold up.

og or not, the leather looks buttery on these. def need a pair or 2.
had a couple '99s back in the day and have not owned this model since then. really looking forward to rocking these for a few years.

Im def copping these bootleg Bred IV's :lol: they dope, but we all know they ain't THEM.
Dumbest **** ever! U buying but know they ainā€™t them smh. Why buy if they not them. Man yall crazy in here . Iā€™m not ever buying anything if I donā€™t like it especially if I think itā€™s some type of bootleg anything

Dumbest **** ever! U buying but know they ainā€™t them smh. Why buy if they not them. Man yall crazy in here . Iā€™m not ever buying anything if I donā€™t like it especially if I think itā€™s some type of bootleg anything
Fear of missing out.

I think it looks good and that's what reviewers have said (assuming they have real pairs) but apparently it feels cheap AF. So just know in advance not to expect it to feel great in hand.

RIP white lines 1989-1999
1705593353678.jpeg

Why we always gotta add them

IMG_7946.jpeg

Put ya shirt back on, I didn't say I didn't like them I said they weren't OG bred IVs. If I didn't like them I would have said so. I can rock my authentic bootlegs while keeping the other ones fresh and clean :nthat:

I think it looks good and that's what reviewers have said (assuming they have real pairs) but apparently it feels cheap AF. So just know in advance not to expect it to feel great in hand.

not what I would've expected to hear based on the looks

Put ya shirt back on, I didn't say I didn't like them I said they weren't OG bred IVs. If I didn't like them I would have said so. I can rock my authentic bootlegs while keeping the other ones fresh and clean :nthat:
Bootlegs and not it , means not BUY! like I said u said the dumbest **** ever

I gotta admit - The ā€œI donā€™t like these bootlegs but Iā€™m gonna buy them anywaysā€ is definitely a fresh take from people making the turn. Did not have that one on my bingo card.
Man I just think the colorway is great. Nice to wear a pair everyday without worrying about em. They still ugly

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT​

Man I just think the colorway is great. Nice to wear a pair everyday without worrying about em. They still ugly

I buy things that I think are ugly all the time.

I was also just thinking about how hard it is to find a pair of Jordans that are black, red, and grey. They are basically unicorns.

Donā€™t understand why people donā€™t like these because they have leather on them and they are not OG. Who cares if you like them you like them. Are the OG POLICE Going to come to your house and steal your leather pair and lock you up?

huh?? the important things matter. what are we even talking about here?
God forbid we want an OG release to be like...... the actual OG release. common sense has left the chat.

I wonder how many people who are championing so hard for the OGs have actually seen the OGs ever? Like in person, brand new?

thats the whole point, sherlock.

Back
Top Bottom