Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

Was remastered a thing besides the oreos and columbias?

It was always a gimmick and marketing ploy to me.

Now reimagined is another one.

For 4's I believe so. Just a way to increase retail on GR's across the board.
I’m pretty sure the remastered thing started with the maroon 6s in 2015 followed shortly by the white cement 4s. The maroons were actually pretty decent aside from the milky clear soles. Once those white cement 4s dropped though it was pretty obvious the whole “remastered” thing was a charade.

I’m pretty sure the remastered thing started with the maroon 6s in 2015 followed shortly by the white cement 4s. The maroons were actually pretty decent aside from the milky clear soles. Once those white cement 4s dropped though it was pretty obvious the whole “remastered” thing was a charade.

Naw, it was the oreos and columbia 4's at the beginning of 2015

Columbias came out in January

Naw, it was the oreos and columbia 4's at the beginning of 2015

Columbias came out in January

Yep, then the french blue 7's.

2015 was the back half of my freshman year in college and the first part of my sophomore year so I remember it vividly. I only had enough money for the Bordeaux's, and Aqua 8's.

Never got the hype tbh.

Denim Tears, Gallery Dept, Chrome Hearts all of it mid and overrated. Paying top dollar for repurposed Levis?

Yeah, I never understood any of that $400 “artisan” denim

All I see is an ill-fitting $400 pair of jeans that you can only wear once every few months and by the 4th wear the trend is already over

When I look at the design of them Denim Tears jeans all I can see is over priced Gino Green for Gen Z

1706110805226.jpeg

The 1s that dropped around that time were also part of the remastered series.

I wasn't say they were the only ones, but they were what started it and they were really marketing this new improved commitment to detail. It was pretty much a marketing ploy for two years to release some of the same kicks and get people to purchase others, because people were disgruntled with the quality with the pleather and chipping paint.

I got columbias and oreos just to see the hype.

They came back with the black toes. Then it just went away and people assumed a lot of kicks were part of the remastered program. Everyone just put the better quality ones in the remastered program.

I wasn't say they were the only ones, but they were what started it and they were really marketing this new improved commitment to detail. It was pretty much a marketing ploy for two years to release some of the same kicks and get people to purchase others, because people were disgruntled with the quality with the pleather and chipping paint.

I got columbias and oreos just to see the hype.

They came back with the black toes. Then it just went away and people assumed a lot of kicks were part of the remastered program. Everyone just put the better quality ones in the remastered program.
Yeah they dropped a bunch of OG 1s in 2013 then released them again a fews later with the whole remastered gimmick for correct shape and quality. Then of course they started doing the '85 gimmick as well and will be dropping the OG colors again.

Type of jeans yall rockin in 2024, im curious?

I was going to ask the same question, but I then remembered a good 70% percent of NT user attire is fda approved non-gmo eco-friendly DIRT 🤢...so I'll pass on that question.

Proceeding forth with the regular scheduled program.

Last edited:
you can see the quality with your eyes in the OG, while the 2019s horribly flat. OG had that thick cut steak from an expensive steak-house, while the retro's is Taco Bell.
Air-Jordan-4-Black-Cement-1989-vs-2019.jpg
Not even the 99s could hold a candle to the OG
This pic is decreasing my FOMO for missing out on the 2019 pair. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom