Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

If they really want to shock people they would drop these in OG materials (not leather) ON RD. Can you imagine the pandemonium?!

If they really want to shock people they would drop these in OG materials (not leather) ON RD. Can you imagine the pandemonium?!

IMG_1690.gif

$250 dollar shoe at retail.

They're already at $300 ish on secondary sites. These will be had for retail with no problem. Price too high IMO.

I entered SNS and Sneaker Politics. I think I’m good after that on raffles

Not trying to end up with 4 pairs of these at $240-250 a piece, if nobody else is entering the raffles because of the goofy pricing

Need that SNKRS hit.

$210, free shipping, no clothing tax in PA. Just $210 straight up

I entered SNS and Sneaker Politics. I think I’m good after that on raffles

Not trying to end up with 4 pairs of these at $240-250 a piece, if nobody else is entering the raffles because of the goofy pricing

Need that SNKRS hit.

$210, free shipping, no clothing tax in PA. Just $210 straight up

Made this mistake with reimagined 3s and ended with 0. Won’t do that again. Paid resale, but at least I was able to pick my pair on eBay. If I end up with 5+ so be it. There will be people here who strike out and need.

Im sure most of ya'll are aware. Just like the reimagined 3's there will be various factories that the production will come from. LN3, LN4, LNM and VW1. I know i gotta have 1 each factory just like the 3's.

1707168037652.png

The way of NT. Complain about the prior release.

In five years when they finally do these in nubuck with the NA fixed you'll be complaining how these were trash :rolleyes

In 2018, those BC 3's were acceptable as the last ones we saw prior were the Jumpman 2012 oil spills.

THEN, they release those Red/Cements with the retooled shape shortly after.

Years later we get the Reimagined White/Cements with even better shape, and fixed elephant print.

SO HELL YESS.....I'M PROUDLY COMPLAINING ABOUT A PRIOR RELEASE. :lol: And rightfully so.

slow-motion-slap.gif

Back
Top Bottom