Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

Last shock drop for em was at 6 in 2019 .
Screenshot_20190415-181852.png

OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED. STAMP IT!

16 days before release CONFIRMED! No Shock Drop CONFIRMED! Shock Drop tomorrow CONFIRMED! All these guys are just talking out of their *** and passing on some interpretation of some twitter post by an account that is also talking out of their ***. 12 minutes of talking to say absolutely nothing and sell his socks and hats.

Not yet. Everybody thus far I've seen is just guessing based off the ending time of the poll (which is 51% launch day got em now) that it'll be an hour after that (so 1 eastern).

We gotta get an actual confirmation it's even today before we get a time window

Seems like its's a lot of assuming, because every thirsty shoetuber made a video saying it must be today after the poll went up. Based on what? Nothing at all but more speculation

I can’t believe ppl are really voting against a shock drop. I rather get two shots on SNKRS than one.

Attachments

• IMG_4577.png
    IMG_4577.png
    746.2 KB · Views: 1,788
We gotta get an actual confirmation it's even today before we get a time window

Seems like its's a lot of assuming, because every thirsty shoetuber made a video saying it must be today after the poll went up. Based on what? Nothing at all but more speculation
Based off what they did last Thursday with the retro 1 poll ,they were released the next day

Back
Top Bottom