Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

Got my W for size 8 after about 13 minutes. First time I was actually able to hit on a SD since I didn't have a work meeting to attend. Now I don't have to worry about raffles next week.

Glad to see a lot of Ws in here though.

And that’s that
IMG_9183.png

A guaranteed pending should've been an extra voting option 😅. Got the L, then realized they removed my payment option when choosing a different size....

Wife hit for my kids size…

IMG_0578.png

Still pending for my size…

I think he’s taking my snkrs luck now… he hit on Reverse Grinch while I took a massive L 🤦🏽‍♂️🤣
cherish her

and have your son enter for your size next time

hopefully they allow purchase again on release date or they fit small and the size 10 works for me...doubt it will though

My W came in at 11:20 (pst) - these lengthy pending times are nonsensical. Presuming it has to do with their “combatting of bots”.

I hope the Military Blues are as plentiful as these. I'm looking forward to those more but wouldn't have minded walking away from this shock drop with a pair of these. Hopefully release day isn't too bad, but it's a little concerning given that the Playoff 8s from last year released in a way where there was a big shock drop and then a much smaller amount of pairs released on the actual release day on SNKRS. This release could potentially follow that same outcome but hopefully that's not the case, especially given how many pairs were supposedly made.

Back
Top Bottom