Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

I had to wait almost a month to get my Playoff 13s when I hit on that shock drop.

…I wonder if my location has something to do with it?

To be fair, my reimagined 3s were delayed last year. It took a week before they showed up.

To be fair, my reimagined 3s were delayed last year. It took a week before they showed up.
I really have no idea how it works. I’ve sometimes paid for quicker shipping and it’s taken longer than this. Usually takes into the next week. Not sure why this pair was the exception.

Ask K Kierris aka Jay the Sneaker Guy. He will PTSO for ya! 😂
I unwatched the thread and bowed out respectfully but you cats just can't stop beating a dead horse. The Jay jokes are tired at this point. Mans get paid to do what y'all sit on here and do for free. I'd respect it more if y'all actually posted some fits of your own but I don't expect anything different from y'all on here.

This isn't me trying to put anyone down but even the biggest hater can acknowledge a dope switch up. Dude gave us waxed denim, joggers, sweatpants, and traditional denim looks with the 4s in the span of a month. I follow a lot of cats on the gram but none with Jay's versatility. It's 2025 and you still got cats wearing the same old white or black socks with everything but Jay is the only one hitting us with the crazy sock game on top of the lace swaps. I'm still not understanding where the vitriol is coming from with this brother. Some of you cats need to get the hate out your heart and maybe you can start getting the looks and success Jay got. I'm gonna respectfully ask that y'all stop tagging me in this thread as I don't want to be apart of any thread where a good hearted dude is being bashed because of his love of shoes. Bruh dedicates so much of his life for our enjoyment and we thank him by constantly mocking him. If you cats weren't so focused on trying to be Internet comedians then maybe you could be running up the bag like Jay but I'll let y'all soak in your own corniness. Peace ✌🏾

IMG_2945.gif

I unwatched the thread and bowed out respectfully but you cats just can't stop beating a dead horse. The Jay jokes are tired at this point. Mans get paid to do what y'all sit on here and do for free. I'd respect it more if y'all actually posted some fits of your own but I don't expect anything different from y'all on here.

This isn't me trying to put anyone down but even the biggest hater can acknowledge a dope switch up. Dude gave us waxed denim, joggers, sweatpants, and traditional denim looks with the 4s in the span of a month. I follow a lot of cats on the gram but none with Jay's versatility. It's 2025 and you still got cats wearing the same old white or black socks with everything but Jay is the only one hitting us with the crazy sock game on top of the lace swaps. I'm still not understanding where the vitriol is coming from with this brother. Some of you cats need to get the hate out your heart and maybe you can start getting the looks and success Jay got. I'm gonna respectfully ask that y'all stop tagging me in this thread as I don't want to be apart of any thread where a good hearted dude is being bashed because of his love of shoes. Bruh dedicates so much of his life for our enjoyment and we thank him by constantly mocking him. If you cats weren't so focused on trying to be Internet comedians then maybe you could be running up the bag like Jay but I'll let y'all soak in your own corniness. Peace ✌🏾

Regardless of roasting him, at the end of the day I’m posting his vids putting eyeballs on his content and bringing him recognition which in turn is putting money in his pocket so is it really hate??? No. he seems like a genuinely good kid and so do you but yall are both bammas with that motocross skinny jean bull****

Respectfully.

And just for you I’ll post real fits soon as my pairs come in so you can roast me.

Lighten up

*also who says we not getting paid to be on here :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom