Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

Had a great time thanks for my wife for throwing me a private party for my bday reimagined 4s on feet of course

867B053B-F619-4C76-B992-337B48A7495C.jpeg

A669E6C5-8258-40D9-BD80-65EBE0FFB50F.jpeg

IMG_0839.jpeg

Love the fit.. Happy B-Day Jordanbball Jordanbball

I unwatched the thread and bowed out respectfully but you cats just can't stop beating a dead horse. The Jay jokes are tired at this point. Mans get paid to do what y'all sit on here and do for free. I'd respect it more if y'all actually posted some fits of your own but I don't expect anything different from y'all on here.

This isn't me trying to put anyone down but even the biggest hater can acknowledge a dope switch up. Dude gave us waxed denim, joggers, sweatpants, and traditional denim looks with the 4s in the span of a month. I follow a lot of cats on the gram but none with Jay's versatility. It's 2025 and you still got cats wearing the same old white or black socks with everything but Jay is the only one hitting us with the crazy sock game on top of the lace swaps. I'm still not understanding where the vitriol is coming from with this brother. Some of you cats need to get the hate out your heart and maybe you can start getting the looks and success Jay got. I'm gonna respectfully ask that y'all stop tagging me in this thread as I don't want to be apart of any thread where a good hearted dude is being bashed because of his love of shoes. Bruh dedicates so much of his life for our enjoyment and we thank him by constantly mocking him. If you cats weren't so focused on trying to be Internet comedians then maybe you could be running up the bag like Jay but I'll let y'all soak in your own corniness. Peace ✌🏾

if you're not the guy then congrats on the simping

IMG_7158.jpeg

I’m really happy to have these. They definitely aren’t as shiny in person as they appear in images. The leather is good. I was worried that they would be the same leather as the Black and red 11 IE lows which to me are very plastic like.

Back tabs are softer than say the A Ma Manieres imo but not as soft as the SBs. A few pieces of glue on them that rubbed off. My favorite reimagined version to date and that includes the lost and found 1s.

I think the people who are interested in these are going to be very satisfied and those who don’t may have a change of heart if they see them in person and that’s ok too.

Hence why I need to have 4 pairs minimum. These and the 3's are the best reimagined pairs Nike/Jordan brand has done.

This is the last thing I’ll say about this but Jay and his avengers are the dudes that think expensive = fresh and their fashion sense tends to be very flamboyant. It’s typically younger dudes but it’s also a regional thing. Seeing a 45 year old man dressed like Jay makin movies is nuts to me but we see it all day.

Side bar, Amiri = :sick: :sick: :sick:

This is the last thing I’ll say about this but Jay and his avengers are the dudes that think expensive = fresh and their fashion sense tends to be very flamboyant. It’s typically younger dudes but it’s also a regional thing. Seeing a 45 year old man dressed like Jay makin movies is nuts to me but we see it all day.

Side bar, Amiri = :sick: :sick: :sick:

The 45 year old dressing like Jay is the most annoying person on the sldeline at a basketball game, he's going to chirp all day on why his son isn't in the game and how he didn't spend $350+ on Kobe's for him to be on the bench.

The 45 year old dressing like Jay is the most annoying person on the sldeline at a basketball game, he's going to chirp all day on why his son isn't in the game and how he didn't spend $350+ on Kobe's for him to be on the bench.

usually his kid is getting cooked by a kid wearing some $25 team hustle shoes

Are you sayin they aren’t really elevating the sock game with every Nike and JB sock on DTLR?!

Are you sayin they aren’t really elevating the sock game with every Nike and JB sock on DTLR?!

Wearing different colored socks to match sneakers might be an even worse offense than the skinny jeans I can't lie.

Bring out the 3d glasses and Obey shirts while you're at it. Karmaloop and PLNDR behavior.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom