Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

I'm not hip to FNL launch procedure

never worked for me previously I think because I had a 20 year old account, I started a new account recently on account of trying to get it work for me

On my old account I would get the access emails for releases (mostly **** I passed on anyways) but it never worked for me

reading the posts my understanding is the exclusive access pairs are store stock?

will they release online seperately?

i never get access because i dont shop at finishline
i dont shop at finishline because everything i want is status access
1707926526356.png

Last edited:
I'm not hip to FNL launch procedure

never worked for me previously I think because I had a 20 year old account, I started a new account recently on account of trying to get it work for me

On my old account I would get the access emails for releases (mostly **** I passed on anyways) but it never worked for me

reading the posts my understanding is the exclusive access pairs are store stock?

will they release online seperately?
Yes they will release on FNL/JD online on Saturday. Tomorrow they will probably do a “ship to you” early access. You need at least 1500 status points to reserve them though. Make sure your new account has that.

Even though I already scooped up a pair on the snkrs shock drop, I'm surprised I didnt get access for these on JD/FNL especially considering I am A-List status. They usually been giving me access for everything the past year or 2.

I think my new account has 0 points...as I just made it and haven't purchased anything

my old account had points but it never worked...on the app it would tell me to sign up for status but after doing so it would prompt me to do it again 🤷‍♂️

willing to drive an hour to my "local" FTL or Champs (which google says it permanently closed despite being on the list of stores receiving) in Harrisburg if I can't get my pair closer or online w/ free shipping

at least I can hit up a brewery or two I haven't been to in awhile

I truly don’t understand how they decide to give out EA on JD/FNL they offer me every single pair. I’ve always thought that’s how it is for everyone. Just logged in to wife’s account and she doesn’t have it but she has 5500 points. That’s odd to me. There hasn’t been one release over the last 2 years that I wasn’t offered.

Anyways EA on SNKRS is supposed to be out sometime today if it hasn’t already dropped.

Was late this morning but just checked JD and had access and my 10.5 was still there. Only 1500 too, figured they would've wanted 2500... Easy grab especially since I have a 20 off coupon I needed to use.

I truly don’t understand how they decide to give out EA on JD/FNL they offer me every single pair. I’ve always thought that’s how it is for everyone. Just logged in to wife’s account and she doesn’t have it but she has 5500 points. That’s odd to me. There hasn’t been one release over the last 2 years that I wasn’t offered.

Anyways EA on SNKRS is supposed to be out sometime today if it hasn’t already dropped.

didnt know there would be EA. was that confirmed?

Same here! It might also have to do how active you are with buying stuff from them. I know for a few months I was buying Jordans from FNL/JD monthly and that mighta been why they kept giving me access to everything. As of late, I haven't bought anything from them, though.

Back
Top Bottom