Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

1708136888744.png

Footlocker Canada charged me so I'm assuming this is a W?

1 for 5 with these. Excited to pick em up tomorrow, regardless of what I may have said about these in this thread. I can change my mind.

I just got a charge from Champs. I didn’t realize they were charging for shipping.

How much is the charge for shipping? Also you have to check champs in the morning or if you got a charge that's it, you just wait for them to ship?

Every single time I’ve gotten a pending charge from FTL/Champs, that means that I got the shoes via “ship to me.” Hopefully that continues to be the case.
It’s a guaranteed W. Just got charged by FTL too. I’ve won ship to me probably 5 times in the last couple years. Haven’t won an in store pickup from FLX in probably 3 years.

That’s the last pair I needed. 5 pairs plus an extra size 9 I’m not sure if I’ll pick up or not. Only 1 pair is for me the rest for the kiddos. Pull out game historically terrible.

Shows I didn’t get them but I see a footlocker charge on my card .. 🤔 just now

Attachments

• IMG_1629.jpeg
    IMG_1629.jpeg
    125.8 KB · Views: 2,597
Yep, snap, just got the FTL charge. Was on the waitlist for 2+ hours before losing. Funny, was starting to not care anymore when I thought SNKRS was gonna be my last hope :lol:
Happy to score. Still gonna try on SNKRS tomorrow. If I manage to hit, it’ll only be to try and ensure I get one pair that doesn’t have any big issues. Would return the other, only need one. Congrats to everyone who’s hit so far.

Back
Top Bottom