Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

Dont waste your time with nordstrom, its been the same aince 10:00 am … 3 sizes available but wont let you place order , just sends u back to log in

IMG_3331.jpeg

2 accounts took L's on sz 13 so I tried for a size 12 a immediately go the got em screen. Didn't see the stock numbers so that might have something to do with it. Unfortunately im not gonna be able to make a 12 work and have to trade for my true size.
Good luck. I wear a 12.5, but I had to wear a 13 for years bc they didn’t make size 12.5. Now, I am a
vulcher. I will take a 12, 12.5, or a 13. My toes are right at the end in a 12 and my feet slide in a 13. I hope you find a trade partner.

Was kickin myself about not copping my son a larger sized/future pair on SNKRS. Look now and they gone but DTLR has a bunch of sizes besides men sizes. Smooth checkout 8)
IMG_1499.jpeg

Just picked up my pair from FTL. I just find hilarious people think they could just walk in and ask for a size these days. Only got one pair cause i have a pair of the 19 bred’s on ice and another pair i wear occasionally.

Back
Top Bottom