Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

My experience with snipes just now
Screen Shot 2024-02-17 at 1.02.09 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-02-17 at 1.02.00 PM.png

Then after all this I'm back at the beginning of the queue. what a waste of time

**** them. They did app raffles for like 4 months and killed that too locally. They backdoor everything in Dallas.
If there's one thing I know about Snipes, regardless of confirmation or charged, unless they arrive are your house, don't bank 100% you hit. They are notorious for confirming and charging, to turn around 4 weeks later and refund the money.

got 1 on the SNKRS shock for my nephew and 1 this morning. I rarely have success on SNKRS.

4 weeks is wild
You know it. After the second week, I was asking for my money back, only to be told by some shady girl (CS) that they couldn't refund me because they had already confirmed the order and it was in the process of being shipped.

If there's one thing I know about Snipes, regardless of confirmation or charged, unless they arrive are your house, don't bank 100% you hit. They are notorious for confirming and charging, to turn around 4 weeks later and refund the money.
Yea not too confident ordering 3 hours after they released that it'll go through, but maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised lol

Back
Top Bottom