Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

This is a shoe that actually looks better in person. I knew these were going to be a problem when i got to hold and look at pair. The majority of the people i know, along with alot of people online thought these were going to be an easy cop. But i seen it was going to be some bs on release day, due to seeing stores and resellers heavily backdooring before the release. Also, it's backdooring going on today on these.

This is why I said, don't take the online biased opinion of OG over these, im passing comments too serious. Because this was a release that everybody wanted lowkey. Even the people who didn't initially like them, were going to go for a pair. This went from a nobody wants them because they're made out of leather, and not made like the og,s. To everybody wants them all of a sudden. 4,s are a more popular model nowadays.

Add to the fact that Jordan Brand and Nike actually executed these right, just like they did the white/cement 3,s, Game Over. It was funny that people were saying og over these, but these look a model that wouldve been the og, while the nubuck and durabuck could've been the reimagined. It's basically a good looking shoe that alot of people slept on and underestimated to get for some odd reason. It's a bred 4 that actually looks good.

way too many people were backdooring before the release date, to take this release lightly. It wasn't like SNKRS was releasing the entire 500,000 - 550,000 stock by themselves on the app.
Seems like a shoe people want to double up on ( rock and stock) cause of the leather it’s real nice

GOT'EM!!!

SNIPES came through! Only waited in the queue for 2+hrs 🤣
Now to relax and enjoy the rest of my Saturday ✌️

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240217_123702_Firefox.png
    Screenshot_20240217_123702_Firefox.png
    152.1 KB · Views: 191
Why do I stay friends with my friends... SMH once again my buddy decided 24 minutes after they droped he liked them all of the sudden and now wanted a pair. Anyone run across an 11.5 @ me. I wanna help him out, but same thing with gratitudes, cherrys, playoff 8s. Like fam just do you're homework you have a great chance of hitting somewhere. Nope he wants to decide after they drop, doesn't enter raffles nothing. Smh

My local nike store I just called said they still got em, gonna stop by around 2PM to see if they talking about mens or grade school lol

Back
Top Bottom