Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

11. Probably not keeping both. Just wanted two in case one of the shoes is janked or whatever.

I’d much prefer a truly remastered version with the correct material, for sure. The shape on these is what pushed me to check them out in person by buying a pair. Interested to put them next to my 2019s to see the differences in person.
From what I see in photos, the toe is the main thing but not the only thing. This new pair appears a shade higher all around, which seems minor but often you can make things look noticeably better just by making small changes in the dimensions and angles, which is what I see with these in pics. For instance, the entire angle of the shoe from the collar down the “throat” to the toe appears more sloped. Not massively, but enough that I see an overall difference.
Let me know if you get rid of the other pair, I'll take it.

Let us know what you think after a good inspection too.

IMG_3058.jpeg
IMG_3062.jpeg
IMG_3059.jpeg
IMG_3060.jpeg
IMG_3063.jpeg
IMG_3061.jpeg
Champs was cool but my local JD almost turned into a complete side show this morning. They opened mad late and were very unorganized like it’s 2013. And since when do they do FCFS and raffle pickups at opening and at the same time? They made us form two separate lines which I thought was weird as hell. You had dudes there for fcfs checking out with multiple pairs faster and with much more ease than the folks there for reserve pickup lol. The mere optics of it all was just off to say the least. Anyway, I managed to get outta there and home with what might go down as a top 5-10 AJ retro releases of the last decade. The leather is about as soft and plush as you could hope for from any shoe company, let alone Nike. The shape and overall look of the shoe in person is nuts! Didn’t think they’d be this good in hand but they over deliver in terms of expectations.
IMG_3066.jpeg

Last edited:
11. Probably not keeping both. Just wanted two in case one of the shoes is janked or whatever.

I’d much prefer a truly remastered version with the correct material, for sure. The shape on these is what pushed me to check them out in person by buying a pair. Interested to put them next to my 2019s to see the differences in person.
From what I see in photos, the toe is the main thing but not the only thing. This new pair appears a shade higher all around, which seems minor but often you can make things look noticeably better just by making small changes in the dimensions and angles, which is what I see with these in pics. For instance, the entire angle of the shoe from the collar down the “throat” to the toe appears more sloped. Not massively, but enough that I see an overall difference.
I should have taken the paper out to show the real shape, I notice the slant but how much of that goes away when you unstuff them . That’s why I say these are a great addition to the collection, not a replacement for anything especially the 2019.

I should have taken the paper out to show the real shape, I notice the slant but how much of that goes away when you unstuff them . That’s why I say these are a great addition to the collection, not a replacement for anything especially the 2019.
Shoes are great. I have the 19’s and sb’s. Leather is like a good Jordan 3 retro. Looking forward to braking them in.

Nothing worse than being a sz 12 with these releases

Or size 11.5.

I haven’t been going OD on shoe purchases lately. Definitely wanted to double or Lewi up. But I can be satisfied with one pair. I still haven’t worn my 2019s.

Prices are a smidge high for me. I’d probably bite at $265.

I have to squeeze my foot in a size 9. Dudes in front of me got the last 9.5-10. Hoping snipes come thru

Still cant believe how clutch Snipes online was. 4 hours later after release and still nearly a fiull size run was on their site, heard people were still getting through and copping so i decided to hop on myself and try this was like 1-2pm, Que said "1600" were infront of me or smething lol. Didnt wait too long and was just let in. Woke up from a nap and I already got a shipped email from them.

I know I've said this before from the other side, but too bad you're not a 12 lol. Whiffed everywhere.
Its wild how size 12s are so in demand now. Was in line at kickin it here in austin about 20/30 ppl in front of me and by the time i got in 12s were all gone. Had to settle for 12.5. They are pretty flawless so i might just throw in an extra insole or something instead of tryina trade..

Back
Top Bottom