Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

The Nike Air text was lined up horribly on the 2019 pairs. That and the fact they were ridiculously uncomfortable. I actually returned them to Nike.
2019 vs 2023 comparison
20240217_111131.jpg
20240217_111246.jpg
20240217_111322.jpg
20240217_111513.jpg
20240217_112238.jpg

You can tell me you like the 2012, 2019, or any other version better than these and I’m not going to try and change your opinion. It’s your choice.

You can’t however seriously tell me there isn’t a significant improvement in shape with the reimagined version than the last two. It’s not even close. Best shape since 99.

Well i lucked on two pairs. Footlocker and Champs ship to me. Very greatful and cant wait to see them in hand. The ship to me option been good to me. I can beat one up and display the other.

Man I struck out on all 5 raffles and SNKRS. APB raffle hasn’t dropped yet but their site is suddenly “under maintenance” as of yesterday. Guess I’ll be waiting for the restocks. Bummed…thought I had a solid chance.

Well i lucked on two pairs. Footlocker and Champs ship to me. Very greatful and cant wait to see them in hand. The ship to me option been good to me. I can beat one up and display the other.

I chose in-store pick-up only for FTL. Silly me.
Should have chosen ship to me as well 🙄

I just compared mine to my SB pair, there's not much of a difference.

The only real difference I see is the toe, but my SB has been worn so the toe does not look as it did when it was DS. (my reimagineds are DS)

Someone is going to have to take comparison pics and circle the differences because they are hard to see. :lol:

The only real difference I see is the toe, but my SB has been worn so the toe does not look as it did when it was DS. (my reimagineds are DS)

Someone is going to have to take comparison pics and circle the differences because they are hard to see. :lol:
I could be wrong, but I thought looks-wise they’re the same as the SB. Just differ slightly in technology.

They’re definitely the same mold. That dude had to be trolling saying these are closer to the 2019 than the SBs. Anyone with eyes can see that’s obviously not the case.

Now I need a double of the wc3. I’m also looking for a pair of L&F 1s. But the horror stories got me worried.

Its wild how size 12s are so in demand now. Was in line at kickin it here in austin about 20/30 ppl in front of me and by the time i got in 12s were all gone. Had to settle for 12.5. They are pretty flawless so i might just throw in an extra insole or something instead of tryina trade..

For sure. I honestly can't tell if more people are wearing 12's, or if people just go for them because they're the "money size." I definitely would've done the same thing if I'd had a 12.5 available to me, so good call there.

The SB feels much bulkier than these to me.

Its wild how size 12s are so in demand now. Was in line at kickin it here in austin about 20/30 ppl in front of me and by the time i got in 12s were all gone. Had to settle for 12.5. They are pretty flawless so i might just throw in an extra insole or something instead of tryina trade..

Wow! Settle for a 12.5? I have never seen a 12.5 in the stores, but I have seen a 13.5. I was able to secure a 12, but the 12.5 is damn near impossible to get. I am just gonna ride it out with the 12.

Back
Top Bottom