Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

I just left the Nike Union Square store in SF and bought a men's size 9. They did require the email address of my Nike online account though.

Double up secured 11.5 gang💪🏾
20240217_181719.jpg

Its wild how size 12s are so in demand now. Was in line at kickin it here in austin about 20/30 ppl in front of me and by the time i got in 12s were all gone. Had to settle for 12.5. They are pretty flawless so i might just throw in an extra insole or something instead of tryina trade..

Wow! Settle for a 12.5? I have never seen a 12.5 in the stores, but I have seen a 13.5. I was able to secure a 12, but the 12.5 is damn near impossible to get. I am just gonna ride it out with the 12.

1708220701021.gif

For sure. I honestly can't tell if more people are wearing 12's, or if people just go for them because they're the "money size." I definitely would've done the same thing if I'd had a 12.5 available to me, so good call there.
You didn’t scoop a pair? Were you the person that hooked a couple folks up with Cool Grey XI during winter 22-23? That ish reminded me of the old NikeTalk and sole collector. I will keep my eyes open.

It’s wild how size 12s are so in demand now. Was in line at kickin it here in austin about 20/30 ppl in front of me and by the time i got in 12s were all gone. Had to settle for 12.5. They are pretty flawless so i might just throw in an extra insole or something instead of tryina trade..
Yes! Size 12 seems to always be the first size sold out. Over the last 3 years it’s become so difficult to get a 12. I’m still trying to figure out why. Like I don’t ever remember 12 being a money size.

You didn’t scoop a pair? Were you the person that hooked a couple folks up with Cool Grey XI during winter 22-23? That ish reminded me of the old NikeTalk and sole collector. I will keep my eyes open.

Wasn't me with the Cool Greys, but I've definitely helped out multiple folks in other threads when I could. Appreciate ya!

Seeing so many size 12 doubled and in store pick ups. What am I doing wrong.
Struck out everywhere in the morning.

I managed get zero even after journeying across all of the OC malls In the afternoon.

Guess I'll hope for a restock

Back
Top Bottom