Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

If you didn’t get at least one pair, you simply didn’t put in the legwork.

1708277594038.gif
Please stop saying this goofy nonsense. Y'all sound like a scripted robot when y’all spew that nonsense. Some folks did tons of raffles and brick and mortar store runs...some people woke up @ 1030 and hit on the SNKRS app...and etc etc...

basically my point is hitting on a hyped release isnt always dumbed down to "leg work ". Also this is the same release that nobody wanted 3 weeks ago because it wasn't "nubuck" so please stop being a Sunday Morning Quarterback
ADVERTISEMENT​

Not sure why anyone thought these would be "easy." The J4 is the most popular Jordan atm, it's an OG cw (the most popular one at that), these are made MUCH better than other J4s, and it's full leather. Like, who is actually shocked? I dont see these dropping in price at all. I think they will only go up. For some stupid reason, these haven't dropped here in Oz yet (besides Snkrs). No idea what the hold up is.
It’s a lot on discord who went to the mall after the pick-up window closed to get dozens of pairs. Not to mention practically every store had them, some doing FCFS, if you didn’t get a pair, you probably didn’t try.

FedEx playing w my Dicks package. Said it was coming today then changed to tomorrow then got an email saying delivered ‘“left down stairs” checked immediately and nothing there of course.. called them up and they’re saying they see internal info saying it’s still coming tomorrow.

Of course it happened with these right? Can’t catch a break b.. hoping it’s just a miss scan bc I’m sick rn 🤬

It’s a lot on discord who went to the mall after the pick-up window closed to get dozens of pairs. Not to mention practically every store had them, some doing FCFS, if you didn’t get a pair, you probably didn’t try.

Low-key they need to go back to lining up. 😅

Low-key they need to go back to lining up. 😅
The fact that people reserve multiple to secure maybe 1 gives a false narrative that they sell out in stores. I know for a fact DTLR had 2 full size runs around the corner from my job at 3pm when the window closed.

FedEx playing w my Dicks package. Said it was coming today then changed to tomorrow then got an email saying delivered ‘“left down stairs” checked immediately and nothing there of course.. called them up and they’re saying they see internal info saying it’s still coming tomorrow.

Of course it happened with these right? Can’t catch a break b.. hoping it’s just a miss scan bc I’m sick rn 🤬
I’m going through something similar rn. These mofos in CS told me to just file a claim with the shipper. If my package says it’s in the warehouse and hasn’t updated why tf can’t you try and get someone there to locate it before having me file a claim. 💩 be irritating.

The fact that people reserve multiple to secure maybe 1 gives a false narrative that they sell out in stores. I know for a fact DTLR had 2 full size runs around the corner from my job at 3pm when the window closed.
I was just thinking to myself that stores created a fake sellout to drive up sales. Mane gratitudes still sitting everywhere.

I’ve had FedEx do this BS before. Sometimes they’ll mark it as delivered presumably so they don’t get in trouble for falling behind on deliveries. It will most likely get delivered tomorrow. Wouldn’t give up hope just yet. Good luck.

I would like to believe that these were hard to get and a lot of non-sneakerheads had to bend over and take an L.

Hitting on the shock drop doesn’t feel special if everyone got a pair on release day.

Last edited:
I’ve had FedEx do this BS before. Sometimes they’ll mark it as delivered presumably so they don’t get in trouble for falling behind on deliveries. It will most likely get delivered tomorrow. Wouldn’t give up hope just yet. Good luck.

Does that include a picture of the box on the floor.. Like they legit dropped it off some place? That's got me pretty worried man.

⏸️
jk :lol:

I was just thinking to myself that stores created a fake sellout to drive up sales. Mane gratitudes still sitting everywhere.
Nike does it. Think about it, they do a limited shock drop then a wider release a few days later, all pairs come from the same warehouse. So the question is, why even put a number on the shock drop, just let everyone who tried for a pair succeed while depleting all your stock. Crazy to think you go for a 11.5 on the shock, don’t get them then a few days later that are selling that same 11.5 again 😂😂

Nike does it. Think about it, they do a limited shock drop then a wider release a few days later, all pairs come from the same warehouse. So the question is, why even put a number on the shock drop, just let everyone who tried for a pair succeed while depleting all your stock. Crazy to think you go for a 11.5 on the shock, don’t get them then a few days later that are selling that same 11.5 again 😂😂
I watched a store do that in SoCal yesterday and said it was from “bot cancellations” lol

A friend of mine had a falling out with one of his sneaker buddies over the Galaxy Foamposites.

They both would look out and help each other on almost all releases like buying for one another if one missed out and not charge extra or anything.

Galaxy Foams release and my friend couldn't get time off of work but his sneaker buddy took a trip to I think another state or upstate NY and ended up getting two pairs of Foams or something like that.

My friend thinking he gonna hook him up or whatever and he ended up reselling the Foams for the going rate at the time which was like $1800 or more but it was a lot.

My friend got salty his sneaker buddy did that and I think they had a falling out and stopped messing with each other. I tried to tell him you can't be mad bro that's $2000 profit compared to regular little GR releases of Jordan's they would look out for each other for.
I get it, but I don’t get it. He should have been compensated for his time, travel, and expenses. However, he ended the relationship over a meager profit?! Good relationship are invaluable! They are aren’t measured on profit. I gifted several people on instyle shoes/sole collector access to the spot that was “taking reservations” (buy early and come pick up the box and receipt later) for the predecessor of this sneaker, black laser IV. There were only 3000 pairs made. I didn’t want to be compensated, I simply wanted to see them win. The crazy thing is….. the hood spot limited sales to one per person. They refused to let the local hustlers buy out their complete stock.

Does that include a picture of the box on the floor.. Like they legit dropped it off some place? That's got me pretty worried man.

This happened to me before, exactly the same way. I had to file a complaint. Got my shoes delivered a couple days later. Not sure if the delivery man tried to keep the shoes, got caught and had to return them…but I wouldn’t doubt it if that happened.

FedEx did that to me on a StockX pair. Wings 1s. Just showed delivered in what looked like the FedEx hub's break area. Just a park with benches. Nowhere near me.

Filed claim...they never found em. FedEx took less than a day to say they wouldn't find it. They generally have GPS when they get scanned I believe so they know where it was left. They just ****ed it up. Got refunded quickly from SX and just got another pair for the same price thankfully

I get it, but I don’t get it. He should have been compensated for his time, travel, and expenses. However, he ended the relationship over a meager profit?! Good relationship are invaluable! They are aren’t measured on profit. I gifted several people on instyle shoes/sole collector access to the spot that was “taking reservations” (buy early and come pick up the box and receipt later) for the predecessor of this sneaker, black laser IV. There were only 3000 pairs made. I didn’t want to be compensated, I simply wanted to see them win. The crazy thing is….. the hood spot limited sales to one per person. They refused to let the local hustlers buy out their complete stock.
The friend ended the relationship because he missed out on the resale of the shoes. He knew where they releasing at too and should've called out sick and drove across state lines with his homie.

Please stop saying this goofy nonsense. Y'all sound like a scripted robot when y’all spew that nonsense. Some folks did tons of raffles and brick and mortar store runs...some people woke up @ 1030 and hit on the SNKRS app...and etc etc...

basically my point is hitting on a hyped release isnt always dumbed down to "leg work ". Also this is the same release that nobody wanted 3 weeks ago because it wasn't "nubuck" so please stop being a Sunday Morning Quarterback
I don’t make the rules.

I know every release is going to be a dog fight. I just put in the work to perfect the craft of sneaker buying. It takes hours of preparation and skill but I know my hard work will pay off in the end.

I don’t make the rules.

I know every release is going to be a dog fight. I just put in the work to perfect the craft of sneaker buying. It takes hours of preparation and skill but I know my hard work will pay off in the end.
Rules or no rules wasn't my debate...my point was about "leg work" being the narrative when this thread itself provides examples of people who put in "leg work" and people who didn't receiving success. You moving the goalposts now.

Rules or no rules wasn't my debate...my point was about "leg work" being the narrative when this thread itself provides examples of people who put in "leg work" and people who didn't receiving success. You moving the goalposts now.
No moving the goalpost over here champ.

The goal is to purchase the shoes and yesterday we did that. The legwork paid off and SNKRS was a walk in the park.

Back
Top Bottom