Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

They’re not supposed to look like “DS OG’s” though. That’s the whole point of the “reimagined” tag. Same way the WC 3’s had pre-yellowing and the L&F’s had the pre-cracking. They’re supposed to resemble a worn OG in which they very much do 😂

You don't know what reimagined means 😂

It's whatever they want to reimagine to...not just worn looks

LN3 both size 10.5, the right is Footlocker, the left is Champs.

The Footlocker box lid left a little red on the wrapping paper that covers the shoes.

1000083283.jpg

yikes...FTL cancelling, reallllly got me worrying now about my already nerve-wrecking snipes order lol :emoji_disappointed_relieved:
Nah you should be good. I was worried cause I didn’t receive a shipping confirmation from Snipes, but then I just logged in and seen tracking number. UPS has them en route to be delivered on Wednesday

Went for my size 9.5 on snipes. 3rd attempt at 1:30 pm and got the order confirmation email. Like I mentioned still says processing.

Went for my size 9.5 on snipes. 3rd attempt at 1:30 pm and got the order confirmation email. Like I mentioned still says processing.

Saw a size 9.5 in 3 different retail spots yesterday afternoon (I know because that was what they all said was the biggest size left)

Of all the shoes of the last 5 years I think this release was relatively easy.

If people want to say it was tough there's been dozens the past few years way tougher. There's shoes that released on a few websites and were smoked within 2-3 seconds and that was it. No restocks, no anything.

I think people lose perspective with every release.

Saw a size 9.5 in 3 different retail spots yesterday afternoon (I know because that was what they all said was the biggest size left)
Biggest size they had left was a size 9 when I went to try and get an unclaimed raffle pair at a footlocker and champs on release day. Going to try and make the 9 work if the 9.5 from snipes gets canceled for any reason.

Ok I’ve seen two different size tags, but what about the same size tag but different fonts. He saying the left box is from Chicago Emporium (reseller store) and the right box is from Footlocker.

IMG_4990.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom