Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

Very comfortable shoe. Even more comfortable than the recent 3s I’ve bought.

IMG_6648.jpeg

Still can’t get over how dude takes chemical acetone to his pair and then says the result is the tumbled leather is “fake”, according to him. Like bruh you literally striped away the treatment that makes leather embossed tumbled leather. I’m no leather expert but I don’t think he knows what he’s talking about. Pretty sure that’s the method all shoe companies use to make tumbled leather but I could be wrong idk. It looks and feel's great so idc what they did. Dude ruined his pair IMO.

Last edited:
Still can’t get over how dude takes chemical acetone to the treated tumbled leather on his pair and then says the result is the tumbled leather is “fake”, according to him. Like bruh you literally striped away the treatment that makes tumbled leather embossed tumbled leather. I’m no leather expert but I don’t think he knows what he’s talking about. Pretty sure that’s the method all shoes companies use to make tumbled leather but I could be wrong idk. It’s looks and feel's great so idc what they did. Dude ruined his pair.
Yeah there’s no such thing as a cut of “tumbled” leather. It’s a synthetic process in all cases of tumbled leather. There’s no naturally occurring tumbled part of a cow 💀

Yep. A guy sold me some leather socks years ago and after realizing how comfortable leather is in the confines of home… well you get the rest. I bought a leather pajama set.

I went to dinner… at a Terminator themed restaurant.
Need to update your username to Snakeskin my guy. But here I am not even aware of leather pajamas or Terminator restaurants so 🤷🏼‍♂️

Tumbling leather is a process that softens the material. The texture on these and many leather shoes that we buy from Nike (and others) is a pressed-in texture on the polyurethane coating that mimics the texture of tumbled leather. Dude removed that outer layer with the acetone.

Tumbling leather is a process that softens the material. The texture on these and many leather shoes that we buy from Nike (and others) is a pressed-in texture on the polyurethane coating that mimics the texture of tumbled leather. Dude removed that outer layer with the acetone.
It doesn’t matter if the leather is synthetic or not. Tumbling real leather is still a man-made synthetic process. There’s no such thing as natural or “real” tumbled leather

The shipping talk is wild. I get talking about details of the actual shoes but talking about tracking updates and **** is nuts. Why? Not trying to offend I’m just curious why
Did u order from Snipes or anywhere?

People are curious why other peoples order have shipped and their orders have not.

Back
Top Bottom