Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

For some reason Nike or Ups didn’t allow pick up at my local Walgreens. Option said no shipment release.

Nike often puts shipping restrictions that doesn't allow you to hold at a facility with out calling Nike, and that process requires their "Elite Team" which never gets things changed on time.

What’s going on in here?

giphy.gif
These boys in here wildin out 😂.

Panhandling promo code links and all.

I come in peace though.....so don't @ me. ✊🏾😂

Nike often puts shipping restrictions that doesn't allow you to hold at a facility with out calling Nike, and that process requires their "Elite Team" which never gets things changed on time.
That’s weird cause when I won the white cement reimagineds or the san fran huf dunks, I choose to pick them up and I could. They changed in 2024 maybe.

Only thing that was wrong with them to me was the toe box.
My lucky greens and black cements have a sleek toe box like the OGs, for some reason the Chicagos didn't have it.
Which makes no sense, cuz if you look at the sample pair they sent him, even those have the sleek toebox :lol: :smh:
I will never understand this company.

Only thing that was wrong with them to me was the toe box.
My lucky greens and black cements have a sleek toe box like the OGs, for some reason the Chicagos didn't have it.
Which makes no sense, cuz if you look at the sample pair they sent him, even those have the sleek toebox :lol: :smh:
I will never understand this company.
Yeah they fixed the over tightened last, but the pleather material on the Chicagos is bad. My tongue came crumpled up and even ironing it out doesn’t fix it. So beyond the bad toe/forefoot, the Chicagos use cheaper leather than the 2’s that followed. It’s worse than the retro+ CWs. All pretty factual!

Anyone else still waiting for SNKRS order to be shipped?? Im officially worried that i may get a order cancelled email.

Not to go off topic, but what do you use to get the yellow out of midsoles? I have a couple of dunks and J’s s that could probably use some whitening up

To add on to what @khadafi252 said, if you can't find that Salon 40. Pick up Sole Bright from Angelus but whatever you use though, Rule #1 WEAR LATEX GLOVES!!! That stuff will burn your skin. Use a clean dry paint brush and apply 1 to 2 coats on the midsole then wrap the shoe in plastic wrap and leave out in direct sunlight for about 15mins (don't leave out longer than that because the sun will dissolve the glue and separate the bottom sole). Take out of sun and let the shoe cool down for about 10-20mins, this is 1 session.....You'll need to do about 3-6 sessions depending on how much yellow you'll need to remove 💯

34e100b053a4b0b80fffe9d71f3e225d-1386541646.jpg

Back
Top Bottom