Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

I just got the cancelation email as well from snipes!!!Anyone got a 9.5 or 10 please let me know! Thank you.

Both pairs arrived today. I love em the cut and fit are perfection imo glad to have diubled ip. 3B60C97C-8AB4-4AD5-8DBD-3E57F18450BE.jpeg E5703BEF-E754-4B65-8634-6C12BA3601A8.jpeg 1E158955-D6E5-42A3-9655-C17C1FBBDD4E.jpeg 5ACED08F-BC14-4F97-B47D-3283F73AD4B0.jpeg

Not necessarily. Already people in here posting pics of shoes direct from Nike with either two smooth mudguards and the rest tumbled, or one smooth mudguard on the left and a tumbled one on the right. Leather inconsistencies seem to be the QC issue to look out for here when pairs start touching down. But dismiss if you want. We'll see when the majority of the pairs hit here
I'm trolling

Had to figure snipes would cancel. The que was 5 digits long and there was sizes left when people finally hit the page.

30% coupon from Snipes :lol:
I feel grateful now for 1 pair from the shock drop. My best pair too. LN3.

Hit on Footlocker reservation this morning, got notification at 9am. Good luck to every trying to grab a pair
Before I got the W on Footlocker reservation I tried Nike.ca at 6am but when I tried to submit order, the page refreshed twice to the release page before selling out. Figured that was that and once I heard from Footlocker I was glad it all workout.

Earlier today as I was leaving the gym I got an email from Nike that my order was on the way. Figured it was a scam but upon checking the email and my Nike account apparently my order went through with no confirmation. Weird but I’m not going to complain.

Better than nicekicks, ordered cherry 11s for my niece when they dropped. Took them 1 month to tell me they cannot fulfill my order and then took 2 weeks for a refund. Horrible, couldn't even contact them the whole time.
That is wild.

Back
Top Bottom