Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

IMG_9998.jpeg

Source : arab_lincoln IG
You know dude tried to acetone these and F’ed up. Then proceeded to act as if it was on purpose… LOL.
No no no lol

I gotta say I slept on these heavy. Didn’t think I was going to like with no nubuck but these are too 🔥

On another note, I tried to help out an Nter for retail and I picked up a pair on RD. Been crickets since. This is exactly why I don’t help out anyone anymore :smh:

I gotta say I slept on these heavy. Didn’t think I was going to like with no nubuck but these are too 🔥

On another note, I tried to help out an Nter for retail and I picked up a pair on RD. Been crickets since. This is exactly why I don’t help out anyone anymore :smh:
If they are normal sizes I KNOW they’ll be taken off your hands in here swiftly lol. If it’s a Sz 10 heck, I’ll take another pair LOL

boom boom, love the look of these things immediately. they feel big on-foot though. I always order sz 10 and 95% of the time the fit is fit. I even pulled the military black 4s and they fit great. these are rooooomy, and I can feel the toe creasing in the middle because there's like an inch space
IMG_1419.jpg

IMG_1422.jpg

CLEAN?????????!?

Do you have prescription glasses that you refuse to use or something?

I’ve literally thrown away beaters that looked much better than these.

The problem with continuing to argue with Quiggles706 Quiggles706 or anyone else about any of this is that it's all entirely subjective. It's clear no one is going to convince him the OG Durabuck looks better than the reimagined leather version, and no one is going to convince most of the rest of us to agree with him. That being the case, opinions about that stupid custom pair are likely to be even more all over the map :lol:

The problem with continuing to argue with Quiggles706 Quiggles706 or anyone else about any of this is that it's all entirely subjective. It's clear no one is going to convince him the OG Durabuck looks better than the reimagined leather version, and no one is going to convince most of the rest of us to agree with him. That being the case, opinions about that stupid custom pair are likely to be even more all over the map :lol:
The OG durabuck is better than the all leather pair, I never said it wasn’t. I only said the durabuck wasn’t a marvel of excellence and durability.

My sincerest apologies for not reading your mind that you needed an assist. I’ll do better on your next pickup.

Back
Top Bottom