Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

I REALLY Wanted To Hate This Shoe….

But Gyaaatttt Dammmnnn!!! :wow:
IMG_9471.jpeg

I’ma Need 2 More :smh:

got my pair from SNKRs today, LN3 factory

To my surprise these are VERY TTS as compared to older releases where im sure i had to go up half size to allow room in toebox. The upper material compensated for that and i was afraid 11 wouldnt fit me well like 11.5 would.

It all worked out wellllll

I put them on tonight. I’m a true size 11 and they’re definitely OK but part of me wonders if a 10.5 wouldn’t have been better, but I dunno. I have more space in the toe lengthwise than I need, and I can tell they’re gonna crease up possibly more as a result. But they’re also right widthwise, up against the sides of me feet, so going smaller might’ve produced the pinky pain a lot of IV retros have caused for people. It’s just gonna be what it’s gonna be, I’m not going to spend the money to chase down a 10.5 just to find out.

Pretty much. The stores that have closed down by now were legit. The ones that are still open are definitely shady.
This is something I picked up on AWHILE ago. How could SO MANY resell shops survive or thrive in these economic times?! We’ve watched big legitimate box stores like FootAction, Eastbay and so on close their doors (on top of Foot Locker closing many stores) because consumers weren’t buying enough at RETAIL PRICE. How the hell are these consignment shops surviving trying to sell items at 2 to 3 (maybe even more) times retail?! That’s when I absolutely concluded these resell shops are on some crooked business. Either they’re selling fakes that they’re buying heavily discounted in bulk and making BIG PROFITS or they’re fronts for CERTAIN types of organizations.

This is something I picked up on AWHILE ago. How could SO MANY resell shops survive or thrive in these economic times?! We’ve watched big legitimate box stores like FootAction, Eastbay and so on close their doors (on top of Foot Locker closing many stores) because consumers weren’t buying enough at RETAIL PRICE. How the hell are these consignment shops surviving trying to sell items at 2 to 3 (maybe even more) times retail?! That’s when I absolutely concluded these resell shops are on some crooked business. Either they’re selling fakes that they’re buying heavily discounted in bulk and making BIG PROFITS or they’re fronts for CERTAIN types of organizations.
Screenshot_20240222_055343_Google.jpg

I haven't seen anyone wearing a tag in years. I've never been a fan of the look; to me, it's as silly as leaving the size/hologram sticker on a cap.

Are you a teen? I might be to old for the look. Wearing the tongue and tucking the jeans behind is also 🤢 TO ME.
I wear my shoes how I like them not how YOU like them. Are you a teen commenting on another man's fashion? Seems sus to me that you would even take the time out to say that 😂🤣🤦🏾‍♂️. I'm an OG I watched Jordan hoop in all the classics. I wear them how we used to wear them back in the day. Brings back a certain nostalgia for ME! Keep it pushing Homie 🤣

I wear my shoes how I like them not how YOU like them. Are you a teen commenting on another man's fashion? Seems sus to me that you would even take the time out to say that 😂🤣🤦🏾‍♂️. I'm an OG I watched Jordan hoop in all the classics. I wear them how we used to wear them back in the day. Brings back a certain nostalgia for ME! Keep it pushing Homie 🤣
Bro you posted a picture, I just made a comment. Nothing more nothing less. Do you! I'm just not going to tuck miles of fabric behind my sneaker tongue, **** look foolish to me. But what counts if how you feel and makes you happy.

Last edited:
traded mine (sz10) to my usual 10.5, guy gave me 3 pairs to choose from. Was thinking of putting them straight to feet, but i saw the anthricite foams in hand yesterday and thinking of copping and undsing those instead.

I put them on tonight. I’m a true size 11 and they’re definitely OK but part of me wonders if a 10.5 wouldn’t have been better, but I dunno. I have more space in the toe lengthwise than I need, and I can tell they’re gonna crease up possibly more as a result. But they’re also right widthwise, up against the sides of me feet, so going smaller might’ve produced the pinky pain a lot of IV retros have caused for people. It’s just gonna be what it’s gonna be, I’m not going to spend the money to chase down a 10.5 just to find out.
This ☝🏾, but I want/need another pair and kinda wanna see how my “TTS” would feel 😅.

I shipped my toe eater deluxes (Off Noirs) off in anticipation for these and went .5 to be safe. They feel way better width wise , but a tiny bit lengthy - reasonable though.

The shape on these crushin the curly toe ‘19s :nthat:

53544816854_a23b686b40_c.jpg

So these fit similar to the 2019 length wise? IVs always been snug as hell for me compared to IIIs.

Back
Top Bottom