Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

SNKRS RD pair arrived today

Shock drop on the left RD on the right.
SD pair is LN4, RD pair is LNM

SD LN4 toebox looks better. Leather looks a little better too. While the LNM pair has the the typical new shoe glue smell, the LN4 pair doesn’t have any scent whatsoever.

Regardless, happy I doubled up

IMG_7084.jpeg

IMG_7090.jpeg

IMG_7093.jpeg

IMG_7092.jpeg

IMG_7094.jpeg

Last edited:
Can someone explain this " LN" talk and why LN3 is better? Yall had me curious so I just checked both my pairs and both are LN3, the thing is I was fortunate enough to go through multiple pairs on release day and I kept the best 2 I saw. I just based it on the leather. I kept the 2 pairs that felt more tumbled and seem to have better leather quality I had no idea about this LN on the size tag thing. I come in here and hear LN3 is more preferred, I guess I picked the right pairs without knowing lol.

My order has been stuck at the annoying “awaiting carrier pick “ status. Do u guys have any experience where the tracking goes from awaiting to out for delivery?? Or ups really still dont have the package. Been 3 days stuck . Expected delivery is tomorrow tho

Can someone explain this " LN" talk and why LN3 is better? Yall had me curious so I just checked both my pairs and both are LN3, the thing is I was fortunate enough to go through multiple pairs on release day and I kept the best 2 I saw. I just based it on the leather. I kept the 2 pairs that felt more tumbled and seem to have better leather quality I had no idea about this LN on the size tag thing. I come in here and hear LN3 is more preferred, I guess I picked the right pairs without knowing lol.

There's an idea that certain factories produce better versions of shoes that are made in multiple factories. Sometimes the evidence we see here supports it more than other times. My two pairs of these are from LNM and LN3, and they look pretty much identical in terms of leather, shape, and build quality. Neither has the SUPER slanted toe shape that some people have received from LN3, which seems to contradict the idea that every pair coming out of that factory looks the same.

SNKRS RD pair arrived today

Shock drop on the left RD on the right.
SD pair is LN4, RD pair is LNM

SD LN4 toebox looks better. Leather looks a little better too. While the LNM pair has the the typical new shoe glue smell, the LN4 pair doesn’t have any scent whatsoever.

Regardless, happy I doubled up

IMG_7084.jpeg

IMG_7090.jpeg

IMG_7093.jpeg

IMG_7092.jpeg

IMG_7094.jpeg

Did your tracking moved from the day it shipped till delivery today??? We probably had same shipped day since u only got your pair today

What is the probability that these restock? I know it would just be guesses from everybody and maybe just desperate to keep out hope for retail pair, but tell me something..

Yea… I’m honestly a bit torn about what to do with my 2019s. Black Cement IV’s always been a top 2 Jordan for me and always wanted a Nike Air on the back pair so I was hyped when they finally did that then but after these right now, I’m not sure I’m gonna wear my 2019’s much at all if at all. I lowkey kinda wanna get rid of them but the only reason I want to keep them is because they’re the “original”, still feels like a bit of a waste though since i won’t wear them but it feels wrong to get rid of them.
I have a ds 19 pair that I'm wondering what to do with it as well.

I love the OG look and materials. That being said, the retros that have been produced are inferior. This reimagined version is a different shoe on purpose but I honestly like it. All the suede/nubuck 4's I've ever had eventually crack/chip over time with heavy wear. Leather won't do that & won't speed up the damage if it gets wet. These are pros IMO.
I had bred 4s, black cat 4's, cool grey 4's, mist 4's & can keep going that were suede/nubuck material & they all disintegrated over time.
Granted, those years were among the worst in shape and material but the wear still remains the same. Over time it'll age worse and faster than an all leather pair.

Last edited:
Pair just came in. LN3 gang.
IMG_4630.jpeg

I know my 2012 pair is awful, and I know that leather is easier to care for, but after having them side by side, I was wrong. Nubuck >>> Leather. They just look cleaner. Already counting down the days when they release this shape in nubuck (hopefully Durabuck but not happening) and the true king returns to the throne. But until then, I’m still very happy with these Reimagineds.
IMG_4631.jpeg

Yea… I’m honestly a bit torn about what to do with my 2019s. Black Cement IV’s always been a top 2 Jordan for me and always wanted a Nike Air on the back pair so I was hyped when they finally did that then but after these right now, I’m not sure I’m gonna wear my 2019’s much at all if at all. I lowkey kinda wanna get rid of them but the only reason I want to keep them is because they’re the “original”, still feels like a bit of a waste though since i won’t wear them but it feels wrong to get rid of them.

They're just shoes. It's not that serious.

It's not like it's a pair of TS or Union 1s.

Back
Top Bottom