This thread having it all so far :smokin

-Hang tag boyz, might as well rock the ones from StockX

-Dude getting mismatched tumbled panels but thinking it makes them look “cool”

-Factory boyz return, all pairs trash or fake unless LN3

-“My order still stuck on pre shipment”

-Dudes not buying resell unless there was a receipt, fake or not

-Sleek retros vs the 24 clunker debate

-Durabuck vs leather debate

-Folks trying to modify the leather and making them trash, and pretending they don’t regret it

Y’all lmk if I missed anything :nerd:
Dont forget about the guy that thought the 2008 and 2012 has a better shape. That one is pretty funny.

I got a pair of ds 2012 military blue 4s that someone wants to trade me for his reimagined 4s. I'm afraid to get some reps. I got 1 pair already but kinda wanting to double up on this release. Wanted to ask is it worth the trade in you opinion???

Last edited:
I got a pair of ds 2012 military blue 4s that someone wants to trade me for his reimagined 4s. I'm afraid to get some reps. I got 1 pair already but kinda wanting to double up on this release. Wanted to ask is it worth the trade in you opinion???
I would trade it in a heartbeat. Just get pics of the shoes before the deal. Then get military in April with better shape and with Nike Air.

As good as the 2012 Military Blues were, they're coming back, and if your pair is DS I would be personally scared that they would turn to dust if I put them on feet. May be time to cash out, but if they're actually DS and legit, dump that **** on StockX or something and cash out. They're going for like $500 in my size vs. like $300 for the reimagined. Doesn't seem like a killer deal for you.

I used to sell on stock x but I did a charge back when they did me dirty on a pair of royal 1s. Haven't messed with them since. I'm afraid of them at least paint chipping. I have sold a lot of shoes that were ds for very little recently. All Ds metallic 5s, anniversary 3s, 88s, true blues for way lower than market value. Wish I was patient but with the risk of crumbling and the market where it's at right bow I let them go. My friends 88s paint chipped recently which made me sell mine. It wasn't worth it. I have so many shoes that have just crumbled on my feet or just in the box.

Dont forget about the guy that thought the 2008 and 2012 has a better shape. That one is pretty funny.

Nah it’s up there on the list at #6, y’all just can’t admit how clunky the 24’s look :lol:

It’s all good, some people prefer the sleeker look, I respect that you’re not one of them :smokin

Nah it’s up there on the list at #6, y’all just can’t admit how clunky the 24’s look :lol:

It’s all good, some people prefer the sleeker look, I respect that you’re not one of them :smokin
Where do you prefer this sleek look? Upper I presume?

I honestly don't even know what the differences are with the factories. Someone send me a pic of all the factories compared lol.

1000009477.jpg
1000009478.jpg

Really enjoying the 2024, even though it's not durabuck the leather feels decent and the shape is much better than 2019 imo
The toe box is money
Also the difference in padding is huge compared to 2019

Attachments

• 20240224_235252.jpg
    20240224_235252.jpg
    360.5 KB · Views: 842
Last edited:
Captain cornball reporting with the latest factory report 😆

LN3 (size 11.5)

IMG_20240224_190724945~2.jpg

LN4 (size 12)

IMG_20240224_194628943~2.jpg

Head to head

LN4 (left) vs. LN3 (right)

IMG_20240224_200110056.jpg

IMG_20240224_200135592.jpg

The cuts of the leather are different too:

LN4 has thicker cuts
IMG_20240224_193238774.jpg

LN3 is thinner
IMG_20240224_193313905.jpg

My thoughts:

These are sexy and might be the fastest shoe I've unDS in a while, but now that I have them in hand I'm with team "these ain't better than durabuck"... Not the 2019s and it's flat black nubuck, but the real deal joints

Weathered 2019s that acquire the grey outlines do look good though, but the shape is not it

These are a super dope alternative till Nike/JB gives us that crack we been waiting for cause the shape of the 2024s are undeniable... I don't want to hear nothing about durabuck no longer being available either, give me what they put on the 2015 aqua 8s and I'm good, just keep this shape and it's a home run.

Captain cornball signing out :nthat:
I think at this rate, we gonna need a separate ‘LN Bred 4s reimagined thread’ just so us non LN factory dont get jelly with yall perfect, creme de la creme bred 4 reimagined masterpieces.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom