Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

Finally got around to inspecting my Champs pair…

IMG_0960.jpeg

FTL and Champs are both LN3

IMG_0961.jpeg

IMG_0962.jpeg

Now I’m just waiting for my SNKRS pair… it’s supposed to be here Monday… now it’s saying Tuesday…

Finally got around to inspecting my Champs pair…

IMG_0960.jpeg

FTL and Champs are both LN3

IMG_0961.jpeg

IMG_0962.jpeg

Now I’m just waiting for my SNKRS pair… it’s supposed to be here Monday… now it’s saying Tuesday…
I have to give credit where credit is due.

LN3 did their thing on that bottom pair :nthat:

took a W on snkrs for once, but lost to the final boss. UPS delivery person dropped it off to wrong address/person. Now I have to pay resell. Anyone have a good experience after filing a claim with UPS?
Yes, just be patient with the process. They will only give you what you paid for, unfortunately.

My 2012 paint chipping off like crazy

Funny how the 2012 is 10x better than the 2019 in terms of shape and quality

One thing I could never stand on those old IV retros is how JB removed the little plastic bits that extend off each side at the bottom of the front plastic eyelets. Such a small thing but it made them all look completely wrong to me. It’s the main reason I never bought any of those retros.

One thing I could never stand on those old IV retros is how JB removed the little plastic bits that extend off each side at the bottom of the front plastic eyelets. Such a small thing but it made them all look completely wrong to me. It’s the main reason I never bought any of those retros.
Post pics :nerd:

As great as my mens pairs are I still can’t find a good GS pair for my daughter. Returned the unibrow pair and ordered another off of DTLR that showed up looking even worse. Glue stains and horrible paint job. For my $160 plus tax these are going back too Smfh.
If your daughter is still a kid, it's gonna get ruined anyways. Don't stress on it too much. My nephew runs his sneakers to the ground.

took a W on snkrs for once, but lost to the final boss. UPS delivery person dropped it off to wrong address/person. Now I have to pay resell. Anyone have a good experience after filing a claim with UPS?
I been waiting on a package for weeks. About to file one n see how it goes.

Why are your shoelaces untied? You are there to work out, not to make a fashion statement.

Shoelaces tied = heavier weights, plus your shoes can come off easily which is a huge safety concern. Trust me i work out a lot.
I’m only doing 3 exercises as it’s leg day for me:

Squat (barefoot)
Leg extension
Calfraise

None of these are dynamic / HIIT exercises, so i don’t feel the need to tie em snuggly. But had it been to treadmill or something, I’d definitely tie em up no doubt.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom