Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

I’m one of the ones that hated these hard at first then came around eventually and then had to get 2 pairs after seeing them in person.

Finally broke them out today and they are 💯 look wise and comfort wise. I used to wear ‘99 wc and bc 4’s all the time back in the day and these feel pretty close to them. Those that dismissed this should give them another look, they are worth it.

Attachments

• IMG_1457.jpeg
    IMG_1457.jpeg
    785.4 KB · Views: 540
They all rockin crocs and slides to school.

My oldest wore sweats and slides all 4 years of high school.

I started to question if he was really my child.
Today, when I took my son to school, I noticed the majority of the kids were wearing slides or crocs. It makes me uncertain about this generation. Despite that, I don't really care about their fashion choices; I still buy him sneakers that I would normally buy for myself.

One day, some kid accused him of wearing replicas. My son, who is clueless about these things, responded, "I don't know, my dad buys me the shoes." I made sure to send his *** back with receipts. It's funny!

I warned my son not to let himself be fooled; being labeled as wearing replicas can ruin his reputation. But honestly, I'm not even sure anymore... These kids just don't have the same sense of style and probably find reps acceptable.

took a W on snkrs for once, but lost to the final boss. UPS delivery person dropped it off to wrong address/person. Now I have to pay resell. Anyone have a good experience after filing a claim with UPS?
Do a police report with the local PD, open a case with UPS and notify Nike. Had a similar situation when I bought off noir Union 4s from eBay. Between UPS and Nikenyou should get a refund and hopefully pretty quickly.

As a parent of 2 - dont go overboard on this. I bought my kids a ton of kicks when they were babies. Complete waste of money. Lol. They outgrow them quickly, plus they’re super hard to put on. Save that dough and put it towards whatever sport they’re going to play in down the road. Club fees are expensive. 😂

living this currently. It was a nice IG post but she doesnt even want to keep shoes on her feet to begin with :lol: she'll be 1 next month

Dawg, the only shoe discussions I partake in outside of this site is telling my youngest son to tie his shoes

In your defense most in real life sneaker discussions people try to get me to engage in would make Davey Magoo Davey Magoo look like a genius.

I was in a resell shop this past week and a dude was trying to sell some TS 1's and they were fake, and his reasoning for them being real was that the fakes don't come with a stash pocket.

Or the time I was wearing my 2015 Chicago 1's and dude was wondering how I made my LF's uncracked, I saw a whole video of Gen Z kids in a resell shop slander the KD IV Galaxy. We need to bring back gatekeeping.

The design/cuts of the 4 is pretty complex compared to other models. Any of the waves/shapes being off throws off everything else. That said, any respectable product manager with any attention to detail could certainly easily re-create these with near 100% accuracy. It's just a matter of motivation, and that's a diff story.
We remove all of that motivation every time these sell out 🤷🏿‍♂️. Just glad we got this far

Last edited:
I’m F’d Then :smh:

:lol:

like folks mentioned above. theyre hard to get on in a lot of cases. I got my daughter some af1 mids and i essentialy have to unlace the whole shoe just to get her foot in. and if im not paying attention she just kicks them off while we're out and about and I have to go retracing my steps just to find them.

most of the time shes just in socks. if its cold out we'll put uggs on her. if we have time to go through the process ill lace her up in something cool. but by the time we get back from where we went atleast one foot will be bare foot lol

living this currently. It was a nice IG post but she doesnt even want to keep shoes on her feet to begin with :lol: she'll be 1 next month
Just wait until your girl rocking some heat in her stroller while at the mall and kicks off one shoe. You get home and realize you only have one shoe - Congrats - you are now the brand new owner of a rear view mirror ornament.

Just wait until your girl rocking some heat in her stroller while at the mall and kicks off one shoe. You get home and realize you only have one shoe - Congrats - you are now the brand new owner of a rear view mirror ornament.

BRUH lmao read my comment right above this :rofl:

Was very fortunate to get a pair off nike aus on the feb 17th release as our stock numbers were very low due to our other retailers shipments been delayed till early March. Guess this is one of the better pairs from the SZ factory. Was hoping for either LN3 or LN4 but I'm not mad with this pair & also these thangs smell so fresh right out the box lol

Man.. I need me a SZ pair now..

I was befuddled. I told him they were 2015's, he proceeded to pull out his phone go to stockx and then say I'm crazy for wearing them.

Like dawg I didn't pay that for these.
I have numerous grievances about the current sneaker "culture," but this aspect stands out as the most troubling. People heavily rely on StockX; they use it to gauge the popularity of sneakers and, worst of all, they adhere to the exorbitant prices listed. Keep in mind, these prices are often set arbitrarily by individuals, not based on actual sales. It's absurd to think that certain sneakers are valued at 40 to 50k... in what world does that make sense?

I’m F’d Then :smh:

:lol:
It truly isn't worth it:smh:.
What helps me....

1. multiple kids. Buy heat for the older, pass down to the younger

2. Buy a whole size up and/or remove elastic laces to replace with real laces. Increases how long they can wear them as they grow

3. Focus on the cute factor to get the fit off (i.e. take downs, team Jordans, and cartoon kicks are ok)

I'm going to break one of my rules to get my son a pair of the reimagined 4s because I really like these and want to have that hood pic moment with him that my dad never did 🤣

1000004846.jpg

Today, when I took my son to school, I noticed the majority of the kids were wearing slides or crocs. It makes me uncertain about this generation. Despite that, I don't really care about their fashion choices; I still buy him sneakers that I would normally buy for myself.

One day, some kid accused him of wearing replicas. My son, who is clueless about these things, responded, "I don't know, my dad buys me the shoes." I made sure to send his *** back with receipts. It's funny!

I warned my son not to let himself be fooled; being labeled as wearing replicas can ruin his reputation. But honestly, I'm not even sure anymore... These kids just don't have the same sense of style and probably find reps acceptable.
To be honest, we're the ones ruining generations by giving them the same sneaker addiction lmfao. They saving you money by wearing crocs and slides.

Back
Top Bottom