Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

3rd day wearing them. Creasing super minimal. I will be rocking these a lot.

I usually go half size up on 4s but for some reason TTS fit my wide foot better on this release.

Office Day with the Frenchie
20240227_112521.jpg
20240227_112356.jpg
20240227_112342.jpg

Yeah I bring my dog once in a while too.
That is awesome. Shout out to all the employers who allow this. My dog is pretty yappy, so even if I could, I probably wouldn’t. No one is getting any work done if I did.

Finally have a few wears in on my release day Ebay pair, really nice shoe!

Really comfy and they look great. I always re-lace using the lower set of holes on the lower eyelets (toward toe) so that I can just let the ends of the laces stick out (I never tie them).

Even though I did the normal (for me) go down 1 level on the eyelets, I'm still getting way too much heel slip. They are hard as hell to put on, but the slip is actually pretty bad.

So I am going to re- re-lace and drop them down to the lowest eyelets (factory is the highest holes), hopefully that will get rid of the heel slip. I wear size 13 so the laces are like a mile long, maybe shorter laces will work.

Where are the restocks?

Not even holding my breath. I want a 3rd pair as I'm already starting to work through my first pair after like 4-5 wears

I know the cook groups and monitors still on these heavy, and gonna be on until Military Blue time.

Back
Top Bottom