Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

I'm still here. Almost kicked the bucket last year. I was asleep in the passenger seat when the driver had a head on collision with an 18 wheeler. To many injuries to list but I'm still here! Modern medicine is amazing...1 more brain surgery hopefully on the 1st. Would be my 5th brain surgery alone.

You're a trooper man. God must have a plan for you. Prayers up. I'm glad you pulled through and seem to be in good spirits.

Driver and the person behind me were not wearing a seat belt. They did not survive. Guy behind the driver lived. He had to have surgery to fix his intestinal Trac from the seat belt. He had that and a broken wrist. I feel bad for him because he was conscious throughout the ordeal. He thought all of us were dead. I wasn't moving and thank God they didn't move me til ems arrived. I have a huge scar from when they took care of my punctured lung. It was done at the scene. I have another surgery scar. I needed another tube because my lung was still collecting blood. The 18 wheeler driver survived as well.

Whose fault was it if I may ask? Most importantly, **** captain America, you’re the real super hero mate!!

IMG_8754.jpeg

False alarm. Coming here to vent. I was all prepped for surgery. IV and all. Waited 4 hours for them to get the proper paper work. Dr. came in and said that workerscomp only verbally approved and he has not got a proper letter of approval. He did not want to put me in financial ruin if we went ahead and something were to happen, so we opted to push the surgery back. It's such a headache with workerscomp. Everything is slow. They knew about this surgery for months. I even caught covid and had to push it back 2 months. This should have been done mid January.

This is vintage NT Art :rofl:

I hit on DSG the other day... Fedex ends up delivering my shoe to the wrong address. Was hoping it was in the neighborhood and the only thing I could Go off of was the doormat in the FEDEX delivery photo smh..Lo and Behold after a 15 min walk/run, back home safe and sound with the package. Hope the cops don't come though as the owner wasn't home lol!

Last edited:
False alarm. Coming here to vent. I was all prepped for surgery. IV and all. Waited 4 hours for them to get the proper paper work. Dr. came in and said that workerscomp only verbally approved and he has not got a proper letter of approval. He did not want to put me in financial ruin if we went ahead and something were to happen, so we opted to push the surgery back. It's such a headache with workerscomp. Everything is slow. They knew about this surgery for months. I even caught covid and had to push it back 2 months. This should have been done mid January.
In the meantime, consider finding a better lawyer, buddy. It's ludicrous that you're receiving workers' compensation, yet your lawyer is claiming there's no one to sue.

Back
Top Bottom