Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

Yall talkin out your cheeks sayin these were easy. People in here still lookin for a retail dub…and some, like myself, still lookin for a double up :lol:
I’m curious how many raffles you entered. I did 5 raffles, hit one. Hit on SNKRS release day. I didn’t try very hard cause I’m more interested in the MB’s but I thought this was no harder than Cherry 12’s or Playoff 8’s last fall. In fact, those had much lower release day stock than this one.

Shoe size is an important factor that people seem to overlook. 9.5 or lower should have been relatively easy to get. Big sizes moved alot quicker. I wear an 11.5 and didnt hit on any raffle or site. Went to some spots in person and the biggest size they had on release day was a 9.

It’s always gonna be some people who don’t hit

Fire Red 3s was undeniably easy and there was still dudes who didn’t hit on that release

Finally arrived ❤️❤️❤️
IMG_1556.jpeg

Yall talkin out your cheeks sayin these were easy. People in here still lookin for a retail dub…and some, like myself, still lookin for a double up :lol:

Bingo! These were not remotely easy for me. Entered 6 raffles, tried on snkrs both times, had friends try for me on snkrs both times, size was sold out on FNL pick up access, only got access to kids on FNL ship to me access, tried every website known to man on release day and struck out. Only reason I even sniffed a pair at retail was because of ebay Topstar. So no, these weren't "easy."

This is kinda how I see the Military Blues going. Resellers need to pay those bot fees. SMH.

Also, NT needs a solid definition of what an “easy” release is, because there are always 3-4 cats in every thread who scream out “You didn’t put the leg work in. I hit 3 times”

My definition of an easy release has always been the following - if there is a FSR 2 hours after the online release, then that to me is easy. We don’t all live in cities where you can enter 10-15 in-store raffles. SMH
Yeah I ain't tryna hit multiple times on EQL or whatever autopay raffle... Just tryna get one pair. If I really want the shoe and I know it's gonna be hard cop then sure.

For the people saying it was easy and they hit on multiple raffles - where do you live? Is it in an area where there’s a ton of stock? Maybe Jordans aren’t in demand there? Or perhaps in a less affluent area where people can’t afford Jordans?

These were easy. As a matter of fact everything is easy now outside of some super rare collabs. I hit like 4 mens pairs of these, and didn’t even have to try SNKRS. Was the same for the reimagined 3’s. Even hit 2 on lost and founds. Every release is easy these days unless you live in a rural area or have Sasquatch size feet.

If you cant even tell from looking at the pic, is it even a legit question to begin with?
All I know is it probably isn't SZ.

The fact I can't tell if it's LN3 or LNM makes it a legit question for me. I have LNM, LN3, and LN4 and I can't even tell the difference anymore unless I look at the size tag LOL

Back
Top Bottom