Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

I’d rather rock em with this

IMG_2301.jpeg

Should’ve had Ron Harper on him baby

Say what ya want about the 2019s but thats the best we had at the time even with its flaws, now everyone hops on the hate bandwagon.

the 2019s always had a hate or love reaction but now its more than ever, they were the best retro since the 1999 pair.. some of us were just glad to have them back with NA in the back.

the CDP and the 2012s were always a joke both botched to the ground which is way i passed on both.

Say what ya want about the 2019s but thats the best we had at the time even with its flaws, now everyone hops on the hate bandwagon.

the 2019s always had a hate or love reaction but now its more than ever, they were the best retro since the 1999 pair.. some of us were just glad to have them back with NA in the back.

the CDP and the 2012s were always a joke both botched to the ground which is way i passed on both.
exactly. Id like to see them complain about the 2019s, in 2019. its like i said, every future retro we like to criticize the previous retro.

exactly. Id like to see them complain about the 2019s, in 2019. its like i said, every future retro we like to criticize the previous retro.
I didn’t come here and complain but I didn’t like them and only wore them twice. For me I need a shoe to look decent after one wear and it can’t kill my feet every time I wear them for an hour. The 2019 failed basic wearability for me so I was pretty honest with myself I bought two pairs of trash product. It is what it is but it wasn’t a good product ever.

I want to say I had no issues with the '19 but I bought them on release day and sold them DS in 2023. If they were made better maybe I would've wore them

the wild takes on here are out of control, lol. The 2012 is not better than the 2019, in ANY universe.

I love comments like this. They say something that they know will get reaction, then comments on the reaction as if its something they can clown on.
Had those same 2012s. They are junk in comparisons to the others. Like what you like . But my eyes are good too and been collecting for 30 plus.

You must know by now that Chopsticks Chopsticks constantly trolls. :lol: Don't fall for it next time.

I didn’t realize you can only wear these if you’re wearing other red items of clothing.

You know DAMN well slaughterx slaughterx ain't leaving the house unless he's matching head to toe! :lol:

Just a quick comparison between the 2024 SZ and LNM vs 2019.

I was disappointed with the SZ I received from SNKRS Europe, returned it and ordered another pair on Goat. I got a LNM.

I don't know if LN3/4 have a better shape but LNM is way better than SZ.

IMG_2456.jpg

IMG_2694.jpg
This is absolutely beautiful. I don’t know if they created new lasts for these but I hope so. There are so many models that would benefit from raising the vamp like they did on these.

LN3 and LNM look good.. I think LNM has a less sleek toe on some pairs though but a bigger looking build. Mikey’s LN3 for example looks more slanted than the LNM posted above by chnoub.

Can y'all do a gofund me for a kid that always wanted these or something....factory talk is mad boring. Give me skinny vs baggy jeans literally anything but this factory talk.
Imagine McDonald’s addicts comparing Big Macs across different locations.

“Big Macs from the Times Square location are the best because they’re not sloppy with the lettuce”
“Nah bro. #Broadwaygang or bust. That location is the most generous with the Big Mac sauce!”

“Big Macs from the Times Square location are the best because they’re not sloppy with the lettuce”
“Nah bro. #Broadwaygang or bust. That location is the most generous with the Big Mac sauce!”
Sorry bud but the big macs over here in Chicago are built better.

Ummm.....🤔.....these all sound like fair talking points to me. I don't get it 🤷🏿‍♂️.

😂

Back
Top Bottom