Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

I have 2 pairs identicle to yours. The snkrs pair is more tumbled, red tucked back better, a hair lower in hieght. My ebay pair has a more flat leather, red not tucked back behind the tongue as much, but shape is slightly higher to match the SB, or more of the original. My snkrs pair resembles your pair D, my Ebay pair resembles your pair A. Both Line 3 btw. Hard to pick between the two. Wont go wrong either way imo.
KanyIZZY KanyIZZY
My pics are on page 4 of the photo gallery.

Glad for NT in a time like this....the only place to understand the dilemma I'm facing right now......

Got my first pair of these and ready to step out with the fam to see Bluey. Coordinating with my boy on this outing.
.........But I have two more pair en route and will definitely be offing one of the 3 pairs. Dilemma is, do I wait until all three are in hand to pick the least of the bunch to offload or just say whatevs and step out in my first pair today risking that I'm unds'ing the pair I actually want to get rid of 😮‍💨....🤔.

Decisions, decisions, de-muthafreakin'-cisions.....🤣 First world problems.

.....but foreal, help :ohwell:

1000005435.jpg

This is easy; wait for all to be in hand and choose from there.

LN3 is D. 👇🖖👌

Appreciate the feedback I’m getting guys! I left off the factory to help avoid bias 😅 but plot twist.. both are LN3. I also think both are pretty good in their own right.

My first pair (not pictured) is LN3 if that matters and is more in line with A. What I like about my first pair/A is:

-leather quality is way better more smooth/premium (D feels dry and almost like a Jordan 3)
-the toe slant is undftd.. reminds me of OW II
-aerial view is great and fit is more exact (D is more roomy and looks somewhat bigger/longer)

Had no intention of keeping D based on leather and on foot look/feel until I noticed the overall shape looks kind of like what a IV should look like (close to 99) but having two of A felt unnecessary. And it looks like most of yall are thinking the same. Appreciate the feedback.

frenchbreadbuilds frenchbreadbuilds Curious to know your opinion bc you have the SB IV and have a lot to say about them. Kind of leaning toward D since I have a version of A already and folks are seeing what I am in terms of overall shape with D. Thanks In advance fam.

frenchbreadbuilds frenchbreadbuilds Curious to know your opinion bc you have the SB IV and have a lot to say about them. Kind of leaning toward D since I have a version of A already and folks are seeing what I am in terms of overall shape with D. Thanks In advance fam.

To be fair im not huge into factorytalk. As long as it’s in line with the bulk of release pairs and the quality isn’t trash I’m good. The only thing I really look to when I’m looking for the “SB 4” look is the slender toe box and both pairs you have up there have that. My SB 4 is from LN3 and my Reimiagineds are LNM and my LNM pair as has a slightly slimmer/more tapered toe box than the SBs. Both your pairs look fine in that regard. Go with the QC and leather you like the most.
IMG_9555.jpeg

Glad for NT in a time like this....the only place to understand the dilemma I'm facing right now......

Got my first pair of these and ready to step out with the fam to see Bluey. Coordinating with my boy on this outing.
.........But I have two more pair en route and will definitely be offing one of the 3 pairs. Dilemma is, do I wait until all three are in hand to pick the least of the bunch to offload or just say whatevs and step out in my first pair today risking that I'm unds'ing the pair I actually want to get rid of 😮‍💨....🤔.

Decisions, decisions, de-muthafreakin'-cisions.....🤣 First world problems.

.....but foreal, help :ohwell:

1000005435.jpg
Yo, where did you get your sweatpants from?!?!?

I almost feel like you're trolling me 😂.....

I love them but they aren't anything special. Got em this week on sale at Footlocker with the matching jacket. Track pants though so if you don't like the noise they may not be for you lol. Keeping it simple to coordinate with my kid.

1000005457.jpg
Nope, not trolling at all. I ended up ordering both the track pants and the sweat pants

I missed on these.

Couldn't get two of my apps to work, had a couple hours invested into that. Missed on the third. Went in person knowing that was a waste of time but had to be out anyway for other reasons so why not. Dicks did have a no show but never made it to me and wasn't my size anyway.

I've barely even thought of them since the release.

Not sure I care to put in more 'leg work' or pay $300+ for resale regardless of how much I like the shoe. And I know the price is only gonna go up.

I want them but maybe not enough for how things work at this stage.

Back
Top Bottom