Jordan IV Jordan Store Manila

I think it's great because it shows its your personal size as wear so you're not buying with the sole intention of reselling.

thats cool and all but Nike themselves should have no control over what you do with YOUR shoes

just find it odd yet they still let people cheat and bot SNKRS left and right for years yet here they all trying to deter reselling for 150 pairs

go screw yourself

I think it's great because it shows its your personal size as wear so you're not buying with the sole intention of reselling.
So did they make a full size run? I'd be curious to know if people bought size 14s and clomped out the store. How could they match size numbers exactly to purchasers?

oh its reeeeeally funny. this zsneakerheads dude......

always seems to post pics of shoes, about a week after the fakes come out. not the first time ive called it out.

and the ‘fire’ logo hiding the # is even more suspect.

but people worship this dude like he a god and putting people on.

fakes are out and would have arrived in the usa about a week ago/this week...........go figure

pair #082 has been faked, and im looking for more numbers now

Last edited:

always seems to post pics of shoes, about a week after the fakes come out. not the first time ive called it out.

fakes are out and would have arrived in the usa about a week ago/this week...........go figure

He's posting someone else's pictures, someone who has probably the craziest Jordan 4 collection on Earth's pictures, no less. WTF are you even talking about? No one is worshipping zsneakerheads and he's not claiming these are his shoes lmao.

He's posting someone else's pictures, someone who has probably the craziest Jordan 4 collection on Earth's pictures, no less. WTF are you even talking about? No one is worshipping zsneakerheads and he's not claiming these are his shoes lmao.
did i say you? did i say NT is worshipping him? i didnt say he claimed they are his. i know theyre not his. i said he posts the pics usually a week after they hit the usa.

he has 700k followers and post pics of other peoples fakes quite often. and people seem to ride his johnson pretty hard there.

calm down and stop lookin to go at a fellow NT member.

and the craziest jordan 4 collection belongs to my man here on NT. airforce1king. a hypebeast with a nike connect doesnt get more respect than an NT member who built it with blood sweat and tears.

did i say you? did i say NT is worshipping him? i didnt say he claimed they are his. i know theyre not his. i said he posts the pics usually a week after they hit the usa.

he has 700k followers and post pics of other peoples fakes quite often. and people seem to ride his johnson pretty hard there.

calm down and stop lookin to go at a fellow NT member.

and the craziest jordan 4 collection belongs to my man here on NT. airforce1king. a hypebeast with a nike connect doesnt get more respect than an NT member who built it with blood sweat and tears.

He's a 22-year-old kid who started a page a few to post information about upcoming sneakers lol. He seems to have built some connections to help leak information and he'll post early pictures of shoes sometimes. I've never seen anyone "riding his johnson" lmao, people just refer to his posts because he's a known sneaker leaker. I think we all know that many "early" pics of shoes are fakes, but they still show what a shoe is going to look like, and I think that's the point of the page, showing us what shoes look like and what upcoming releases there are. I'm not sure why you're getting so bent out of shape.

He’s only good for pics and info about what’s coming out. When the Win Like 82 11s dropped, I posted here that they would actually be a December release while he kept posting Black Friday. I even commented on his post that it’d be December and not Black Friday. Few days later, he kept posting more Win Like 82 pics with a Black Friday release date. Take a wild guess when the Win Like 82 11s ended up dropping......

He's a 22-year-old kid who started a page a few to post information about upcoming sneakers lol. He seems to have built some connections to help leak information and he'll post early pictures of shoes sometimes. I've never seen anyone "riding his johnson" lmao, people just refer to his posts because he's a known sneaker leaker. I think we all know that many "early" pics of shoes are fakes, but they still show what a shoe is going to look like, and I think that's the point of the page, showing us what shoes look like and what upcoming releases there are. I'm not sure why you're getting so bent out of shape.
nobodys outta shape. i cant make observations about this dude posting fakes and not acknowledging them? and people following him like crazy never realizing it.

no. not everyone knows he posts fakes. id bet less than 10% of the followers know he posts fakes. he gives credit to the fakes like they are real. never a mention of being fake. 700k followers and you claim nobody is riding his johnson? lol ok.

sorry if wanting to educate NT about this dude n his fakes makes you think im “bent outta shape” did i use all caps? cuss? come at you or whoever posts that bammas pics? no. just observations.

capped off with factual knowledge about pair #082/150 being faked.

i wonder what you have contributed to NT today.

nobodys outta shape. i cant make observations about this dude posting fakes and not acknowledging them? and people following him like crazy never realizing it.

no. not everyone knows he posts fakes. id bet less than 10% of the followers know he posts fakes. he gives credit to the fakes like they are real. never a mention of being fake. 700k followers and you claim nobody is riding his johnson? lol ok.

sorry if wanting to educate NT about this dude n his fakes makes you think im “bent outta shape” did i use all caps? cuss? come at you or whoever posts that bammas pics? no. just observations.

capped off with factual knowledge about pair #082/150 being faked.

i wonder what you have contributed to NT today.

Even if he is posting fakes (which this pair isn't), why does that matter? He's giving us a glimpse at upcoming releases and limited pairs and samples and we look at them and click the Like button and move on.

lol @ following someone on Instagram being the same thing as "riding" someone. Jesus christ. People want to see the pictures and release information, so they follow. You're hilarious.

Even if he is posting fakes (which this pair isn't), why does that matter? He's giving us a glimpse at upcoming releases and limited pairs and samples and we look at them and click the Like button and move on.

lol @ following someone on Instagram being the same thing as "riding" someone. Jesus christ. People want to see the pictures and release information, so they follow. You're hilarious.
ur just going too hard trying to come at someone.

700k and that doesnt mean every like is a d rider. but statistically, and based off comments, he has some d riders. i didnt say a follow equals a d rider. so STOP LOOKING for stuff to try and attack.

jesus yall go so hard to try n put people down.

sorry calling dude out for posting fakes creates an issue with you.

im hilarious. ill take it

Back
Top Bottom