Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

Nike’s guidelines to EA is all BS. I hit on 2 accounts for the initial shock drop & both got EA just now 😫😂🤣.

Got an email a few minutes ago from Nike that new Apple Card users get $100 cash back & that all current Apple Card users get 10% cash back from 4/25-5/2/2024; this made me get another lol.

IMG_9363.png

IMG_9364.png

Last edited:
Fam thanks for reminding me coz sometimes I be forgetting!

Had to chat with Nike real quick to apply that mil disco!
Let me know if they apply it… they told me they couldn’t apply it manually anymore

Last edited:
I literally just entered like 6 raffles yesterday for these (footwork). I only want one pair. Not tryna pay shipping and "fees" on a shoe that already costs $215. That's why I like SNKRS (no shipping no Tax in PA) straight up $215

Hopefully my streak of not ever hitting anything remotely hype on any raffle continues

Let me know if they apply it… they told me they couldn’t apply it manually anymore
Yessir!

Go here : https://www.nike.com/help/

Scroll down and go to “Products & Orders” and a new window will appear then enter your information.

Be nice and ask the Nike rep if they can apply your Military promo code to your order. If they somehow say no then exit out and find another Nike rep (this has never happened to me BTW)

My account hit on the Shock Drop. Now my wifes account got EA and I do not think that account met the 2 Ls on IVs criteria. However this is the first time we have gotten EA on anything on SNKRS. One hour after the EA drop it looks like all sizes (except 10.5) are still available to purchase. These should be very easy to get on release day if you haven't copped already by then. I hope everyone eats!

My account hit on the Shock Drop. Now my wifes account got EA and I do not think that account met the 2 Ls on IVs criteria. However this is the first time we have gotten EA on anything on SNKRS. One hour after the EA drop it looks like all sizes (except 10.5) are still available to purchase. These should be very easy to get on release day if you haven't copped already by then. I hope everyone eats!

I been out of the loop. There was criteria for this EA?

Weird that I hit on the shock drop two weeks ago, and they sent me EA today too. I thought it was only for people that hadn't hit lately. I guess the L I took for the Bred Reimagined helped out. Lol Thanks SNKRS for the Double up.

It's a trap. Might be it for awhile so enjoy it while it lasts lol

Back
Top Bottom