Jordan IV RM

it wont be the worst thing in the world. my points have never lead to win for me anyway lol ive only gotten wait listed once
I think the last shoe I went for & hit on FLX was the Reimagined White Cements last year, it’s been dead on there since because I hit everything else GR online so I haven used it since this new overhaul with unlimited hs that run you 1000 pts per use.

Looks like Nigel is seeding a bunch of these to BMX riders on IG and YT. They did the same thing with the F&F Air Ship’s before that release, but not to this degree. Even Billy Perry took his 650’s off to promote the RM.

I won but missed the notification. So mad at myself right now

And it looks like if you let the registration expire it’s an automatic l on ship to me.

Same happened to me. I could've swore in the past it gave you til like 8pm. I work til 6 and didn't get a chance to check til around 7 bc the app didn't notify me and it said I didn't confirm in time. 7 is a joke for a weekday raffle

Same happened to me. I could've swore in the past it gave you til like 8pm. I work til 6 and didn't get a chance to check til around 7 bc the app didn't notify me and it said I didn't confirm in time. 7 is a joke for a weekday raffle

Yeah I’m heated. Adding insult to injury they take away the ship option if you don’t confirm smh. Either way, I’ll head over to the footlocker location tomorrow if I don’t win on snkrs. I’ve got a friend that lives in the area that I can park at

Back
Top Bottom