Jordan IX - Black/White-Citrus - 2010 Release [Pics Included]

pimp.gif
how much

Originally Posted by BinYe

These will be modified...

Quote this.

I saw someone on ebay listing these for pre-sale and they had arrows pointing to the upper in certain areas saying "black 3M reflective material".  No idea if that's correct though.  If I remember correctly it was a legit seller...maybe windy city sole.

EDIT: found it
%21Bohsjlw%21mk%7E%24%28KGrHqIH-D%21EuW,MjeV5BLnwe0rrUw%7E%7E_12.JPG

Originally Posted by jcliz

Originally Posted by BinYe

These will be modified...

Quote this.

I saw someone on ebay listing these for pre-sale and they had arrows pointing to the upper in certain areas saying "black 3M reflective material".  No idea if that's correct though.  If I remember correctly it was a legit seller...maybe windy city sole.

EDIT: found it
%21Bohsjlw%21mk~%24%28KGrHqIH-D%21EuW,MjeV5BLnwe0rrUw~~_12.JPG

Yeah, i like the 3m approach...

We definitely need to see more pix. I wonder if the sock liner will be entirely orange or not.

There's some cirtrus on it... just don't know how prevalent it will be.

Hopefully it's just a little strip/lining.

We'll find out soon enough.

And SMH at WINDY CITY SOLE highlighting in their ebay listing that it's an "extremely limited quickstrike". Those guys dee-tuh-dee or something?

Those cats are grand at falsifying their advertising.

Damn .... and I was trying to cut back on Jordans.

I remember when I 1st seen pics of the shoe I said it was a for sure cop. Im really trying to cut back on non OG colorways now.

After hearing there might be / is 3M on the upper really makes me want to cop again.

the citrus ruins it for me....

if it was all black with blue or red, itd be dope

I remember i seen one photoshoped pic of the 9s that looked like this but with red instead of citrus, and the theme of the photoshoped CW was 2Pacs album All Eyes on Me,  was a dope CW!!

Back
Top Bottom