Jordan IX " Imperial Purple"

Although a lot of people aren't fans of these , they seem to be causing havoc all over with the multiple color ways that recently came out . Some with set released dates , others that are to be announced but here is new one from this collection , they are called the "imperial purples" , im definately trying to cop a pair , how a bout u ???

air-jordan-9.jpg

very similar to the flints IMO. no beef with them tho. they cool.

Jordan running out with this Kilroy pack. Turning classic silhouettes to Nike Dunk/AF1 status.

IX is one of my fav Jordans of all time, i had the French Blues and these look just like them expect for the purple. they ain't bad.

I must say, i likethem a lot!
Are these confirmed to be released?
Early 2013 maybe???
Much better than all those MJ alter ego colorways.

Why cant they just release the god damn Flints just like they were in 02?

Sheesh is it to much to ask for or something... it's hard as hell to find the Flints anywhere below $500

:smh:

They always have to do some dumb **** always.

It's called retro for a reason Jordan Brand it's because people are going to buy it because it's supposed to be the same as a previous release.

I'm passing. Seems like jb is going to do to the 9' what they did/are doing to doing to the 1's. :x

will be had... purple and grey are nice and these are way better than anything in that garbage kilroy pack. They need to just scrap that whole idea

finally a decent CW but IX's these days are just ugly in general to me.

better than the flints in my opinion. I feel the purple on the midsole makes the shoe pop more.

Not bad but i wouldn't cop though.

If i find them on sale i would cop to play ball in them.

Last edited:
I remeber reading up on these a few months back and saw they were only gonna be a GS release. I actually liked these too :smh:

Back
Top Bottom