Jordan Jumpman Trifecta

I recently purchased a deadstock Jumpman Trifecta (Randy Moss) from 2002 and was looking for some more information on the shoe. Mainly what is the technology used in the shoe? Is it just a zoom heel? I remember it from back in the day but am clueless on what they did technology wise. I searched all over the internet looking but couldnt find anything. If there is a sneakerdatabase I should be using to find this out please inform me on that also. Thanks for any information or help one might offer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure the name of it but that sole is just one big pillow of air. Literally all in one pocket. That was my first pair of J's when I was 13 and after I stopped wearing the shoes I swapped the stones into my next pair or whatever pair I was wearing. I remember those being the most comfortable things ever. Until Dr. Scholes Gellin insoles lol, and more recently boost.

Full length zoom insole which is removable. Its arguably the best insole ever created. Its thin and can fit in almost any shoe. I used them in my dress shoes daily.

Attachments

• Zoom1.jpg
    Zoom1.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 129
  • Zoom2.jpg
    Zoom2.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 128
Full length zoom insole which is removable. Its arguably the best insole ever created. Its thin and can fit in almost any shoe. I used them in my dress shoes daily.
Word yo! I'm so happy to hear someone else's opinion on this.

Back
Top Bottom