Jordan Legend Blue legit check and suggested purchase price .Always give rep when deserved .Thanks

friscogza friscogza would you say there worth more if the bottoms were clean ? He's sticking firm to 240 and I'm not sure if Ima make a deal with him . Considering the numbers in getting here .

friscogza friscogza would you say there worth more if the bottoms were clean ? He's sticking firm to 240 and I'm not sure if Ima make a deal with him . Considering the numbers in getting here .
$220 TOPS is what they are worth..Pay more if you wish, thats your decision..Id just pass for another pair there are PLENTY out there..Personally id only offer him $200 bc he was too damn lazy to even clean the soles..

$220 TOPS is what they are worth..Pay more if you wish, thats your decision..Id just pass for another pair there are PLENTY out there..Personally id only offer him $200 bc he was too damn lazy to even clean the soles..
Timmy is on point. If he wants that extra $20 have HIM clean the sole.

:lol:

right....how you gon charge me to clean up yo dog ****?...wtf

right....how you gon charge me to clean up yo dog ****?...wtf
Timmy does have a point though... If this guy is gonna charge a good premium above others for these shoes, than they should be minty clean...

Back
Top Bottom