Jordan Luka 1

Al red is a little over kill but I'm curious to see what the gold accents are on the Luka pair releasing. Could be interesting.

I wonder when we'll get a price 🧐
Soonish. Its gonna be between 110-120$
I say that because they just released the price for the Zion 2 and theyre 120$ and the zoom separate which was Luka's unofficial shoe is 110$
They cant be more because theres no zoom in the shoe, just foam

Last edited:
Soonish. Its gonna be between 110-120$
I say that because they just released the price for the Zion 2 and theyre 120$ and the zoom separate which was Luka's unofficial shoe is 110$
They cant be more because theres no zoom in the shoe, just foam
Thank you! 🙏

Here’s a few more pics. Why the bottom so strange?

Todays Anniversaries
VII Patta Shimmer (3 Years)
1655301528445.jpeg

VIII Quai 54 (3 Years)
1655301461739.jpeg

I Mid Multicolor Swoosh Black (4 Years)
1655301599946.jpeg

I Mid Reverse New Love (4 Years)
1655294356259.jpeg

V Black Grape (9 Years)
1655294320368.jpeg

Last edited:
Navy pair fuego. :pimp:

Might be my first bball purchase in a years.

Ok a lie, I copped those Cosmic Unitys but they still DS in the box. Was going to return them but never got the chance. Whats Nikes return policy again? I know their policy is some wild ****.

Navy pair fuego. :pimp:

Might be my first bball purchase in a years.

Ok a lie, I copped those Cosmic Unitys but they still DS in the box. Was going to return them but never got the chance. Whats Nikes return policy again? I know their policy is some wild ****.

If you bought them from NDC and can return them to a nike store, you're good if they're DS. It's the Cosmic Unity so that was what, 2021? Shouldn't have an issue at all if you're going to a Nike store of some kind.

If you bought them from NDC and can return them to a nike store, you're good if they're DS. It's the Cosmic Unity so that was what, 2021? Shouldn't have an issue at all if you're going to a Nike store of some kind.
I think they might have changed there return policy. Use to be as long as it was ds. But I recently tried to return something 6 months out (kept pushing it back) and the manager said it was too late even though it was DS. Could be just that manager 🤷🏻‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom