Jordan Luka 1

had to grab a couple one for the vault and one for hoops and another on the way I mean its his first sig and really comfy 🤙🏻🤙🏻

Attachments

• 5AC0DC66-E406-4D5A-91F3-2EB86A87272F.jpeg
    5AC0DC66-E406-4D5A-91F3-2EB86A87272F.jpeg
    298.5 KB · Views: 71
  • 5B972213-D042-424C-B64D-1A545795E996.jpeg
    5B972213-D042-424C-B64D-1A545795E996.jpeg
    373.3 KB · Views: 271
Wow that shipped to you fast huh. They look minimal (material wise) but good, I might even use them for casual wear. Can’t wait for the performance review.
ID4shoes is in Taiwan and they get me shoes in 2-4 business days. Was supposed to have em yesterdays but I didn’t hit for them to drop off at the door.

Not that long. Zoom Air is still king. Longevity and the best feeling ever lol
Amen I dont think we will ever see anything better than zoom air I still remember having the first air jordan with zoom air the 12 and I was in love haha, miss the old leather uppers on ball shoes, i see your reviews was thinking about buying the kobe 1 protros how are those on court?

Amen I dont think we will ever see anything better than zoom air I still remember having the first air jordan with zoom air the 12 and I was in love haha, miss the old leather uppers on ball shoes, i see your reviews was thinking about buying the kobe 1 protros how are those on court?
Protro 1s are stellar. Full length zoom instead of the segmented bags. Old school leather uppers, I thoroughly enjoy playing in em still

My Hyperdunk forefoot lunar was dead after about 10-12 hours. Sh*t was horrid after that. Foam breaks down quick, if you played consistently in it you’d know. If not…
My 2014 hyperdunk pair I had was gone after 5 games in my rec league lol so def true some foams are just **** after a bit for sure

Just out curiosity, why does the "foam bottoms out" narrative always applies to Nike and Jordan models? What I mean is, Adidas, Puma, NB etc all use foam based cushions but, correct me if I'm wrong, you don't hear people and reviewers talking about them how the foam is gonna bottom out fast on them to a same degree as do about Nike/Jordan foams? Atleast what I have heard.

And just as an disclaimer, I am not trying say that it will happen or it won't happen, I'm just genuinely curious about the subject.

Just out curiosity, why does the "foam bottoms out" narrative always applies to Nike and Jordan models? What I mean is, Adidas, Puma, NB etc all use foam based cushions but, correct me if I'm wrong, you don't hear people and reviewers talking about them how the foam is gonna bottom out fast on them to a same degree as do about Nike/Jordan foams? Atleast what I have heard.

And just as an disclaimer, I am not trying say that it will happen or it won't happen, I'm just genuinely curious about the subject.
It happens with them as well. Open cell foam offers more cushion off the bad but it’s more susceptible to damage and loosing the cushion effect.

Closed cell foam isn’t as soft but has better longevity.

It happens with them as well. Open cell foam offers more cushion off the bad but it’s more susceptible to damage and loosing the cushion effect.

Closed cell foam isn’t as soft but has better longevity.

Allright, thanks for the answer bro 😊🙏

It’s pretty obvious that shoes wear down over time, regardless of the tech, including zoom. I have full length zoom shoes that don’t feel the same anymore (no they didn’t pop) but these are shoes that are at minimum 2+ years old.. zoom takes a longer time to break down than foam.

It’s foam, regardless of what you inject in there, it will break down faster than tech that has plastic in it: zoom, air max, etc

It’s pretty obvious that shoes wear down over time, regardless of the tech, including zoom. I have full length zoom shoes that don’t feel the same anymore (no they didn’t pop) but these are shoes that are at minimum 2+ years old.. zoom takes a longer time to break down than foam.

It’s foam, regardless of what you inject in there, it will break down faster than tech that has plastic in it: zoom, air max, etc
Ya I def have zoom pairs that are toast. Agreed forsure. Def prefer the feeling and longevity but it all comes to an end lol

Yes agreed, but for some reason my hyperdunks still feel good. No idea why.

People complain about shoes bottoming out as if they play an 82 game season or as if they dont have other ball shoes they rotate. You’ll be interested in a new pair far before your shoes crap out on you. Now if you play that much cause you play for a team or you train or blah blah then sure, but even then dudes have rotations of kicks or have custom insoles.

Yes agreed, but for some reason my hyperdunks still feel good. No idea why.

People complain about shoes bottoming out as if they play an 82 game season or as if they dont have other ball shoes they rotate. You’ll be interested in a new pair far before your shoes crap out on you. Now if you play that much cause you play for a team or you train or blah blah then sure, but even then dudes have rotations of kicks or have custom insoles.

Most people I know have 1 pair of shoes for ball at a time.. not everyone is rotating shoes every session

Back
Top Bottom