Jordan Luka 1

Nike... Jordan Brand... I'm here, with money ready to spend. Please have my money I am more than willing to let you all have it...

Last edited:
Got the next pair on the way and my fave colorway so far for sure

Attachments

• BF3B6C2A-E300-483B-B5B0-01245AE24927.jpeg
    BF3B6C2A-E300-483B-B5B0-01245AE24927.jpeg
    80.1 KB · Views: 726
Swear Imma buy a guest home in Canada just to traffick shoes across the border

:rofl:

Not worth it, we don't get anything good and if we do, it's 1 run of sizes at some random shop that requires you to jump through hoops to even sign up for a raffle for a chance to get them.... then they get backdoor'd anyways.

But sure.. if you want Luka's early I guess you can buy 500 square foot home for a million.

I’ve been out of the loop on the broader overall shoe market for awhile now but I’m not understanding why Nike is releasing these overseas and in Canada thus far but not in the states yet? I can maybe understand wanting to roll these out closer to the beginning of the season (have no clue if that’s even what’s happening) but why the rush to get them out in other markets then?

Idk just seems like a weird release/delay for a company that I would expect is pretty on point when it comes to drop schedule.

I’ve been out of the loop on the broader overall shoe market for awhile now but I’m not understanding why Nike is releasing these overseas and in Canada thus far but not in the states yet? I can maybe understand wanting to roll these out closer to the beginning of the season (have no clue if that’s even what’s happening) but why the rush to get them out in other markets then?

Idk just seems like a weird release/delay for a company that I would expect is pretty on point when it comes to drop schedule.

Nike Canada orders get shipped from Europe, they share the same inventory, so whatever is available in Europe will be available in Canada.

Gusssing everybody who’s ordered thus far, and live in the US, either ordered the black pair off ebay(id4shoes) or live/know somebody that lives in Canada/Europe.

Since I had never tried before I was hoping I could order off a non-US Nike site, like I have with other businesses, but apparently that ain’t going on

Yea, I asked my uncle in London to buy for me. Can’t wait to hoop in these.

The shoe is great minus the cushion imo. About 15 hours in so far and it’s super fun to play. Great option for parents that don’t wanna break the bank for their kids.
I’m a shifty guard who usually opts for Kyries! You have me excited!!

Back
Top Bottom