Attachments

• fdj2gz2brcexmfospflm.jpg
    fdj2gz2brcexmfospflm.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 90
  • 317154_071.png.png
    317154_071.png.png
    436.3 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
Do these shoes get better because so far I’m disappointed in 2 runs…
What are you looking for in a shoe? (Don’t mean to come off aggressive, just asking) if you’re looking for court feel and traction, these are good. If you’re looking for great cushion these may not be for you.

What are you looking for in a shoe? (Don’t mean to come off aggressive, just asking) if you’re looking for court feel and traction, these are good. If you’re looking for great cushion these may not be for you.

Cushion and traction mainly. I was sliding despite not sliding in any other shoe in my rotation on the same court. The fit feels off and shoe feels bulky due to the double sock liner (is that what it’s called?). I was sliding inside the shoe quite a bit despite using my custom orthotics.

I really wanna like this shoe.. I’ll give it more time just incase

Cushion and traction mainly. I was sliding despite not sliding in any other shoe in my rotation on the same court. The fit feels off and shoe feels bulky due to the double sock liner (is that what it’s called?). I was sliding inside the shoe quite a bit despite using my custom orthotics.

I really wanna like this shoe.. I’ll give it more time just incase
Interesting. These shoes feel amazing on court to me in that I don’t think about my feet at all. I’m 6’1 180 and a guard, and these are very light with incredible lockdown. While I don’t get the feel of zoom in these, I have no leg pain and interestingly when I played a game in my Kyrie infinity’s after using these for a while I had some leg pain and haven’t really looked back.

Interesting. These shoes feel amazing on court to me in that I don’t think about my feet at all. I’m 6’1 180 and a guard, and these are very light with incredible lockdown. While I don’t get the feel of zoom in these, I have no leg pain and interestingly when I played a game in my Kyrie infinity’s after using these for a while I had some leg pain and haven’t really looked back.

How much have you broken them in? I don’t wanna write them off yet if it’s gonna take some time

How much have you broken them in? I don’t wanna write them off yet if it’s gonna take some time
I’ve had the Quai 54 for a while - 2 months and the tbs for a little over a month and I play about 5 times a week. I didn’t really need much break in time though.

I laced them different for todays gym session. Lockdown feels better.

Instead of out to in, I did in to out on the last lace hole (if that makes any sense). Also on the inner bootie I used the upper eyelit.

I’ll see how it is in game in a few days. They’re not bad for lifting but if that’s all I’m gonna use them for then I’ll wait until they’re under $60 and return these

Instead of out to in, I did in to out on the last lace hole (if that makes any sense). Also on the inner bootie I used the upper eyelit.

I’ll see how it is in game in a few days. They’re not bad for lifting but if that’s all I’m gonna use them for then I’ll wait until they’re under $60 and return these
That’s fair. Give them a shot though. These are my favorites right now and I have all the top new kicks from Nike/JB. This is how I wear mine. I don’t even lace the inner bootie.

Attachments

• C7FB035A-2FBC-4018-A7FB-A1F226582ED1.jpeg
    C7FB035A-2FBC-4018-A7FB-A1F226582ED1.jpeg
    329.6 KB · Views: 467
How in the world do you lace these things without the lace pressure on the inside of the ankle? I try pulling the tongue to the medial side of my foot but since it's a bootie design, the tongue stays in a fixed position.

Other than that, these are great for $110 shoes. Laces could be shorter but a lace swap fixes that quickly and cheaply.

Yup, I tried them out for lifting yesterday and it's alright.

Shot around and played 1s in them today for 1.5 hours and they feel alright. Nothing crazy. The court feel is nice but I guess that's at the expense of cushioning. The foam felt very dense/stiff. Thought there would be a little bit more give with the Formula 23 foam like lunarlon or something...

Was sliding around a bit but that's probably the court since it's a rec center gym and they let cats wear outdoor shoes.

I'll play them a bit more and see, but will prolly return them

Back
Top Bottom